Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
217
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,134

I Will Follow Him

Summary:

Fandom: The Sentinel
Pairing: None
Category: Gen
Rating: FRT
Status: Complete
Spoilers: None really
Series/Sequel: Hopefully not
Brief Summary: Blair accepts his place with Jim.
Warnings: None
Notes/acknowledgments: Written for Ten Minutes With the Muse prompt: At the risk of losing... I know I'm a little late on this, but it came to me in a flash and I just had to write it down.
Disclaimers: I do not own The Sentinel or any of the characters and this is written purely for entertainment.

Work Text:




I Will Follow Him
by Debbie

At the risk of losing my sanity, or even my life, I know I have to follow Jim. He relies on me to be there for him, no matter the risk to me. Oh, he does worry about me. Don't get the wrong impression about Jim. But in the heat of the moment, my comfort zone is the last thing on his mind. He needs me beside him to use his senses to the fullest. See, he believed me when I told him he needed someone with him to keep him focused. It was just an added bonus that I was the one.

So, when bullets fly and the bad men hone in on me, we continue on, like Batman and Robin. No, that's not the right analogy. Neither of us are superheroes. Well, I'm not a superhero. Jim, on the other hand... He could easily be a superhero. Heightened senses and all of that. Hm-m-m... maybe I can think up a clever alter ego to call Jim when he's using his super powers. Then again, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea because I'm sure Jim would be pissed off at me.

"Let's go, Chief."

And I follow him once more into action.


end

Email: debbie020556@yahoo.com
Author's websites: http://brothersinarmsfiction.com