Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
245
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,391

Fairy Tales Never Really Come True

Summary:

Fandom: Eden
Pairing: Josh Sinclair/BD Thomas
Portrayed by: Steve Chase/Jack Armstrong
Category: slash
Rating: FRT
Status: complete
Spoilers: nope
Series/Sequel: Highly doubtful, I'm betting most of you don't know the fandom, but you do have the power of reader's choice
Brief Summary: life is not a fairy tale
Warnings: angst

Notes/acknowledgments: written for the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TenMinutesWithTheMuse ML, for the prompt "Once upon a time..."
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: Not mine. On tv.com, Eden is listed as a 26 episode long soap, whatever that means in the grand scheme and originally aired on USA. found it at the second hand DVD store and thought why the heck not.
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A heads up would be nice as well.

Work Text:

 

 

Fairy Tales Never Really Come True
by PEJA

Once upon a time...That's how they always start, right? Once upon a time? Okay did that... anyway, within the lavish walls of one of the most illustious luxury resorts on several continents, there was a very handsome rich man, that would be me. Name's Josh Sinclair, in case anyone's interested.

Yeah, okay, this rich man...this very rich man, loved a not so very wealthy...as in poor as dirt, got that? Okay, but beautiful scuba instructor by the name of B.D Thomas.

And oh Jesus, this beauty beyond words only had eyes for the rich guy.

..If ya overlooked the gorgeous ladies of the wet suit that always seemed to be flitting around the lovely blond.

And there lie the problem, cuz the rich guy...me, remember..was not so very into sharing. Pretty much dead set against it, really.

Well, rich guy told dirt poor guy he wanted a closed relationship. Hey how could the working stiff refuse? I'm pretty gorgeous myself. Well, aren't I? Yeah, course I am.

And a stallion in bed to boot.

So how the hell come am I, rich guy with the blunt to give scuba boy every thing his greedy little heart desires, how the hell come am I sitting here with nothing in my bed but this fucking bottle of jack and a hot water bottle to cuddle my aching head?

Guess it all boils down to, fairy tales never do really come true.


end