Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Over-all Rating: R
    Series: Gundam Wing
    Genre: Bloody hell, what would you call this?? Comedy, drama, adventure, insane? ^^;;
    Pairings: 1+2, 3+4, 5+13?, 6+13, plus other pairings and flirtations ^^
    Spoilers: None that I can think of
    Warnings: Yaoi/shounen ai (definately), yuri/shoujo ai (possibly), het (definately), lemons (maybe), citrus, mayhem, pranks, crazy cast of characters, cross-dressing, boarding school hijinx, disturbing issues, pokey author (^^;;), and more original characters than you can shake a stick at!
    Disclaimer: All rights and privileges to Gundam Wing are trademarks and property of Sunrise, Bandai, Sotsu Agency, and associated parties. The characters of Gundam Wing are used without permission for the purpose of entertainment only. The author has made no profit from, because or due to this work. Original characters are copyright their original owners, and are used with permission.
    Summary: A new, long-term mission calls for the boys to hide out at a boarding school . . . as girls!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    14,160
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    25
    Hits:
    2,492