Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-01-21
Words:
8,481
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
15
Kudos:
64
Bookmarks:
18
Hits:
11,567

Bring Me To Life

Summary:

Tony needs something. Will he find it in Gibbs' basement?

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

BDSM themes, spoilers for S5 season finale.

Author notes: Wow! Started writing this one on a commercial break during the show ;) Why an't all stories be this easy to write.

Disclaimer: Not mine. Wish they were. If so, the show would be XXX rated and G and D wouldn't often get out of bed.

Special thanks:To everyone who has had my back recently :):) You know who you are! 

Chapter Text

Tony hesitated outside the basement door. Gibbs had been…Tony didn’t even have the words. The look in his eyes had shaken Tony to the core, the disappointment. He didn’t know why he was here. For absolution? He’d never forgive himself.

 

“Gibbs?” The door was closed, so he pushed it open slowly. “Boss?”

 

“What do you want, DiNozzo? Haven’t you done enough?”

 

Tony knew he had screwed up. Wasn’t the first time. But he’d never heard this tone in Gibbs’ voice before.

 

“I…” He started down the stairs and reached for the bottle of bourbon, but Gibbs yanked it away. It toppled then shattered.

 

“Yeah, DiNozzo. Haven’t you done enough? What the hell are you doing here? Get lost!”

 

Tony shook his head, really stung now. “I can’t. I need to… Before…”

 

“It isn’t about what you need, dammit! She’s dead. You’re gone, Tony. Go pack.”

 

“But I don’t want to go.”

 

Jethro grabbed Tony by the lapels, slamming him against the wall. “If you had done your job, none of us would be in this position and Jenny would be here. So stop your whining. At least ya have a life and a job to go to. Our boss doesn’t.”

 

Toy couldn’t help it, his lip started trembling and one tear streaked down his face.

 

“B-Boss. I…We had orders and I…”

 

“You let her die, DiNozzo. That’s what you did.”

 

“I know. I know! Don’t you understand, Gibbs. I know! I’m going to live with this for the rest of my life. And as for that job, here’s a copy of my resignation papers. I quit. I’m not working under that slimy asshole.” The papers fluttered to the ground as he fought to pull away but Gibbs had the leverage and the advantage.

 

“Why you gonna do a stupid thing like that, DiNozzo? You think Jenny would want that? You think she died for that?”

 

As if a switch had been turned, Gibbs’ voice had softened and Tony could only gape.

 

“She always wanted us to stand up for what we believe in, Gibbs. At all costs.”

 

“You believe in me, DiNozzo?”

 

Tony nodded.

 

“You trust me, DiNozzo?”

 

Tony nodded again.

 

“You willing to let me take you places you aren’t sure you want to go, if I can heal you?”

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

“You gotta get it out somehow, DiNozzo. The guilt. I think you need someone to take your will from you. Safe word…black cat. Get on your knees right now.”

 

“B-boss?”

 

Gibbs released him, only to force him onto his knees. “When I say an order, I expect you to execute it, understand me, DiNozzo?”

 

Tony didn’t dare get up, he just looked up at the other man. “Yes.”

 

“Come on, Tony. I know you’re not new to this game. Yes, what?”

 

Shit. He was serious! Tony’s cock raged suddenly. He’d never been a submissive before but that look in Gibbs’ eyes… He knew domination and Gibbs was Dom of the top caliber. In and out of the scene. And that excited him almost as much as it relieved him. The burden lifting, Tony put himself in Gibbs’ hands. “Yes, Boss?”

 

A stinging cuff had him reeling, but then Gibbs righted him with firm hands. “One more time, DiNozzo. And if I don’t like your answer, you’re going to be fucked today by more than Vance.” Gibbs nudged his crotch with the toe of his shoe. “You’re hard, bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Bet you’ve been dreaming of me inside you.”

 

Gibbs’ foot pressed in, almost causing pain to Tony’s balls and he knew if he moved, there would be payback, so he held absolutely still. “Yes, Master.” Tears started running down his face, but these weren’t from grief as much as acceptance. Acceptance of who he was and acceptance of what he needed.

 

“Gonna teach you some self control, DiNozzo, starting tonight. Your resignation effective immediately?”

 

Tony nodded and the toe of the shoe pressed in again. “Speak when spoken to unless I give you orders otherwise. I’m asking again. Your resignation effective immediately, Tony?”

 

“Yes, Master. As of tomorrow.”

 

“Good. Makes ya mine for tonight. Objections?”

 

“No, Sir. Are there rules?”

 

Gibbs started to cuff him, but pulled his hand back. “Yeah, rules. You follow mine to the letter. No exceptions. If you don’t understand something, put your index finger to the corner of your mouth and wait until I give you orders to speak. You speak only when spoken to and granted permission to reply. Anything else goes. You have your safe word. You’re clean? You may answer.”

 

“Yes, Sir.”

 

“You been with a guy before? Ever been a sub? Anything terrify you? Anything you…especially want? Go ahead, answer.” He was stroking Tony’s hair now and Tony leaned in to the touch, closing his eyes.

 

“Only fantasized with guys, Sir, though McGee and I got to second base. Never trusted anyone enough to be their submissive. Breath play scares me, and please don’t scar me permanently.” He paused, looking up at the older man. “I’m into a bit of pain and…you. I wanted you for so long, Boss… I mean, Sir!”

 

“Well, someday you’re gonna have to tell me what you want, but not tonight. Tonight it’s about me showing you how to follow orders.” He yanked Tony’s hair until Tony was standing.

 

“First task, clean this mess up, DiNozzo, and get us some food. You have fifteen minutes or there will be consequences.” When Tony just looked shocked, Gibbs leaned in and kissed him hard, brutally. “I won’t repeat myself, Tony, and I’d love to whip that ass all night. Don’t give me a reason to do so.”

 

Tony turned and fled the room and it was only then that Jethro allowed himself to break, shuddering, clenching the workbench. “Bring me back to life, DiNozzo. You’re the key.”