Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-03-10
Words:
491
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
19
Hits:
2,169

Calvin And The Three Hive Leaders

Summary:

Calvin was dreading this

Chapter 1: Calvin And The Three Hive Leaders

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I haven't created.

Chapter Text

Calvin And The Three Hive Leaders by mbozzo. 

Calvin was dreading this. He have to explain to the Hive Leaders about what he has done. He saw Hive Leader Two, Six, and Eight on his screen. They weren't happy to say the least.

"We have felt the death cries of our fellow models in our minds. It was bad enough when you boxed the Number Threes that went with your group, but what you did now, is unthinkable," said Hive Leader Six.

"Your fellow bio-syn models have given free will to the Mark-7 Centurians. I have to do something, before it get worse," explained Calvin.

"What were they thinking? There was a reason that we didn't give the Mark-7 any free will," said Hive Leader Two.

"Well, your fellow Twos, Sixes and Eights didn't like the idea of removing the minds of the raiders," admited Calvin.

"How can you be so stupid?" asked Hive Leader Eight.

"The raiders wouldn't do their job. They claimed that the Final Five are with the fleet," answered Calvin. The 3 Hive Leaders looked shocked. They couldn't believe it.

"Are you telling us that the Final Five are not a rumor?" said Hive Leader Two.

"Come on, they couldn't be with the fleet," said Calvin.

"Considering who created them, it is possible that one or all five of the Final Five might be in the fleet. If that is possible, then our plan to replace the human race is threaten," said Hive Leader Six, before she turned off the screen. Soon the screen was dark, leaving Calvin alone with his thoughts.

The end, for now