Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
210
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
27
Hits:
1,422

I Am The Walrus You Are The Egg Man

Summary:

Fandom: Doctor Who/Sentinel
Someone on another list suggested we that settle the whole TSbyBS issue by making Jim and Blair space aliens with the power to give everyone amnesia.  That led to this...

Work Text:

 


I Am The Walrus, You Are The Egg Man
by Mysti

Blair gave the next person in line a mental tap and she stepped forward, a blank look in her eyes. "You will forget ever having heard the names Blair Sandburg and Jim Ellison," he said in a bored tone, having already repeated the instruction more than 5,000 times. After that, even *he* had lost track.

"I will forget," the woman agreed, her eyes gazing off into the middle-distance.

"There's no such thing as a Sentinel," he went on.

"There's no such thing as a Sentinel," the woman echoed back faintly.

"There's no such place as Raxacoricofallapatorius."

"There's no such place as Raxa.. Raxer.. Raco..."

Blair rolled his eyes. "Close enough. Jim," he looked over at his fellow Slitheen, who was just zipping up his human suit, "this one's ready to go."

"Right, Chief - set her free. But we get to eat the next one, right?"

"Every tenth one," Blair nodded. "And here's number ten now." He mentally prodded the woman to step forward from the long line of quiescent humans. "You will forget... Ah, to hell with it," and he opened his mouth as wide as he could. Humans - nothing tasted quite like them in the universe...

end