Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Games
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
540
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,091

Prince Albert

Summary:

Characters: Owen/Ianto
Rating/Warnings: PG13 for piercing and references to m/m/m relationship.
Summary: another one for kinky_torchwood. This time the request was for piercing.

Work Text:

 

 

Prince Albert
by Lilithangel

"You're absolutely sure about this?" Owen asked Ianto one last time.

Ianto nodded and slipped off his trousers and underwear to sit up on the autopsy table. "I wanted something nice for Jack for his birthday," he said, "and I know how much he likes yours."

"I had mine done in a proper studio," Owen laid out the equipment he needed.

"I trust you Owen. At least to do it properly in not to grope me while you're doing it," he added looking pointedly at where Owen's hand was resting.

"Like I'm going to miss the chance," Owen said, but he moved his hand "can't have you getting hard for this anyway."

"As if that's likely when I'm sitting in my shirttails waiting to let you shove a needle through my dick." He yelped as Owen swabbed the head of his cock with Iodine.

"Don't be such a wimp," Owen said, "I haven't even got to the painful bit."

"It's cold," Ianto protested and then he gasped as Owen pushed a tube into his slit and injected a jelly substance into his urethra, "that's colder."

"Local anaesthetic," Owen explained.

"Did you have anaesthetic?" Ianto asked suspiciously.

"Too bloody right I did," Owen said, "unnecessary pain has never been for me."

"Really?" Ianto raised an eyebrow.

"What happens in the bedroom is not unnecessary," Owen replied with a blush. He kissed the other man until the anaesthetic took effect.

"I thought you didn't want me to have an erection," Ianto said when the kiss ended.

Owen laughed and looked down at Ianto's flaccid member. "The only hard thing around you is going to be the ring I push through."

Ianto swallowed nervously as Owen pushed the cannula through the wall of his urethra and out through the underside.

"Alright?" Owen asked him watching carefully.

Ianto nodded and watched in horrified fascination as Owen pushed the wide metal ring in and started to pull the cannula back out. "That feels odd," he said as the space was filled by the slightly larger ring.

"Looks fucking amazing though," Owen said. He expertly pinching the two ends together with pliers and added the joining ball. "It shouldn't bleed, I've used a larger gauge, but if it does you have to tell me immediately so I can make sure it's okay. No sex for at least a week just to be sure..." he stopped and stared at Ianto. "How are you going to avoid Jack finding out before it's healed?"

Ianto grinned, "When he gets back from his meeting with the Prime Minister I am going to have been called unexpectedly away and you'll have to take care of him."

"Shit," Owen said, "the last time he came back from London I couldn't sit down for a week."

"It's a sacrifice I know," Ianto said rolling his eyes.

"It'll be worth it when I get to feel this properly," Owen said, carefully fondling Ianto's still anaesthetised cock.

"You'll enjoy it as much as we do," Ianto said. He slipped his hand into Owen's pants and ran his thumb along the smooth metal ring. "I'll unveil it on his birthday and we can tie him down and pierce his nipples to celebrate."


END

Series this work belongs to: