Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    FANDOM: The Sentinel (of course)
    PAIRINGS: J/B J/m
    RATING: NC-17(I don't think I can write anything with a lower rating)
    WARNINGS: Non consensual sex(I don't think I can write anything without it, at least lately)violence, blood, other warnings will pop up as the scenes come to me. Expect anything...this is me after all.
    NOTES: Yeah, yeah, I know. I said not another one. Unfortunately I can't get this one out of my head, and its keeping me from working on the other ones. Maybe if I can start this one, and get what I have floating around in my head down then I can get back to The Prize and my other ones as well. This one is going to be weird(when aren't they!) and the tribe and everything about it is made up. So if it sounds wrong, its because they don't exist. This is also going to sound a bit Star Gatish, but it isn't a crossover with Stargate, I would have said so if it was. If you don't like it, then tell me. I won't work on it. If you do tell me, and I might get my brain to come with an ending.
    SUMMARY: A mysterious light leads to a plane crash on a remote island, were Jim, Blair, Simon, and Darryl discover a very different culture.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,282
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,003