Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
157
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,015

The Essence of Napoleon

Summary:

Rating: G
Summary: Emilia finds a surprise awaiting her in the wake of the great Emperor Napoleon.
Warnings: Warped Humor
Disclaimer: Jack, Emilia, the Governor, the Captain, and Jack of All Trades are © & TM their respective owners, not the author. Napoleon is © & TM himself, if any one. Everything else is © & TM the author. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


The Essence of Napoleon
by Pirate Turner

She stepped carefully into the room, unsure of what she would find as she had heard the whispers that the Emperor had visited this day and had not been too long left. Her delicate eyebrows rose as she spotted the Governor waving a frothy, lacy handkerchief in front of his nose. Her questioning gaze moved from him to Jack and the Captain, who leaned against each other for support as they coughed, gasped, and wheezed for air.

The men looked up as she entered warily but not warily enough. They waved at her, each trying to hack out a warning.

"Emilia!" the Governor wheezed.

The Captain's stutter exploded into a racking cough.

"EM!" Jack shouted.

It was too late, though, for already the toxic stench was assailing the blonde's nose. Her blue eyes rolled back into her head, and she fell in the wake of the conqueror Napoleon.


The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.