Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
167
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,252

Armistice Wedding 2 - Children of War

Summary:

sequel to Armistice Wedding.
Gundam Wing

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Children of War
by Spehiroth
Sephiroth@map.com

Sensoko Merquise watched the battle from a distance. Ever since she was a little girl, she had wanted to join them. But until recently she had been too young.

"In two days I'll be sixteen." she told herself. "Then I'll be able to pilot a fighter like that."

"Your ladyship." a butler interrupted her train of thought. "Forgive me for interrupting, but a pilot has been captured and is awaiting interrogation."

Sensoko nodded and followed him to the interrogation chamber.

The pilot's eyes met Sensoko's and for a moment they were both silent.

"What is your name, pilot?" Sensoko asked.

"Shiniheishi Maxwell-Merquise Yuy." the pilot replied.

Sensoko flinched for a moment. "Merquise, you say. Who was your mother?"

It was a trick question and Shiniheishi knew it. "I have no mother. The father who bore me was, is, Duo Maxwell-Merquise-Yuy-Winner Barton, recently widowed spouse of the late Trowa Barton and currently engaged to Quatre Raberba Winner."

 

END PART 1

 

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.