Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
214
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,246

Long Night Coming Snippet

Summary:

Pairing: Jim/Blair
G: Feedback for Stormwolf Dawn's "Long Night Coming" in a new way

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Long Night Coming Snippet
by Scorpio

Scorpio sits back, leaning between her Blair Muse and her Jim Muse after reading the 12th chapter in StormwolfDawn's Vampire Saga. Jim Muse is cringing slightly and Blair Muse has a dreamy look on his elfin face.

"Well boyz, what do you think?"

Jim Muse spares a fleetingly quick glance at the monitor and blanches.

"*Big Time* Jim owwies in this chapter. I gotta agree with human-servant Jim on this one. Repress! Repress! Repress! Although, I'm not sure about the flashbacks,... those things are, well,... scarey."

Scorpio nods at the big buff muse and pats his shoulder soothingly.

"It's okay Jim, Blair Muse and I will be here to help you read those parts. Won't we Blair?"

Turning to look at her Blair Muse, Scorpio finds that he *still* has a dreamy look on his face. She pokes him to get his attention.

"What?"

Blair Muse gives a blinding smile.

"StormwolfDawn was making blatant Blair faces. Pouty lip and quivery chin and all."

Scorpio rolls her eyes at her Blair Muse. He's *so* easy...

Turning back to Jim Muse, she hugs him tight. Enjoying that, she hugs him again.

"Jim dear,... it *is* a great story. You'll be fine,... honest."

 

=30=

-Thanks for another great chapter sweety! Scorpio

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scorpio.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.