Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
248
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,358

A Sweet Heero/Duo Fic

Summary:

A Sweet Heero/Duo Fic

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

A Sweet Heero/Duo Fic
by Sephiroth
Sephiroth@map.com

Duo let out a moan that was more like a purr as Heero carefully combed his long, luxurious hair.

"So beautiful." Heero whispered, in his ear.

Duo blushed, then leaned back just a little as Heero continued to run the brush through the silken chestnut strands, his eyes drifting closed in ecstacy as Heero carefully wove the long braid Duo always wore his hair in.

Heero kept weaving Duo's hair, slowly, carefully, then paused, noticing that Duo's breathing was coming in stuttering gasps.

"Duo?" he asked, in concern.

"Don't stop." Duo breathed, sounding desperate. "God, Heero, please don't stop."

Heero was perplexed, but since Duo seemed to be in no danger, he resumed braiding Duo's hair. As he neared its completion, he realized, suddenly, that Duo was shaking all over, his breathing even more stuttering than before.

"Duo, what's wrong?" he asked, stopping again.

Duo gave a whimper of protest and Heero resumed.

As Heero completed the braid, and tied it neatly with a hair tie, Duo went rigid, shaking violently, and giving one shuddering gasp before his entire body slumped back in the chair.

"Duo, are you okay?" Heero asked.

Duo gave a soft moan, then sighed, peacefully.

Heero blinked in surprise when the truth dawned on him. "Duo, did you just have...?"

"Mmm hmmm." Duo sighed. "Lemme sleep, 'kay?"

"Okay." Heero agreed as he carried Duo over to the bed and climbed in beside him.

 

=30=

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.