Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Tragic Love
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
226
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,117

Tragic Love (part 2)

Summary:

Duo has died

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Tragic Love (part 2)
by Sephiroth


//They had a fight.// Quatre told himself. //Duo said the wrong thing and Heero took off in a huff. That's all.// But despite these self-assurances, he had the feeling that the truth was something far worse. He went to Heero's room and was about to knock when he heard a sound that stunned him. The sound of Heero sobbing. It sounded as if someone had torn the Perfect Soldier's very soul apart. He opened the door and peeked in. "Heero?" he asked.

Heero looked up at Quatre, his face was a mask of unadulterated heartbreak.

"Duo?" Quatre asked, weakly.

Any remnants of the idea that Duo and Heero had quarreled were quickly obliterated as Heero burst into a fresh bout of sobbing at the mention of Duo's name.

"Great Allah." Quatre's heart sank, and he put an arm around Heero and held him close. He listened as Heero told him, through choked sobs, what happened.

Wufei and Trowa walked by, then doubled back and peered in.

"Heero...?" Wufei began. "What..."

Quatre released Heero for a moment then ushered Wufei and Trowa away from the door. "I want to try to get him calmed down." he told them.  He looked down, then looked up at them, his heart heavy with its burden of grief. "Duo died last night."


end part 2

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: