Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
220
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,119

Piper's Wake-Up Call

Summary:

Rating: G
Summary: Continuing the series began with "Leo's Wake-Up Call" and "Cole's Wake-Up Call", it's Piper's turn to get woken up, but who wakes her?
Disclaimer: Piper Halliwell; all other characters; and Charmed are all © & TM Spelling Television Inc. and are used without permission. Everything else is © & TM Pirate Turner. The author makes absolutely no profit whatsoever off of this story.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

Piper's Wake-Up Call
by Pirate Turner


A yell of surprise abruptly shattered Piper's dreams and set her jumping bolt up-right in bed. Her heart hammered in her chest, and her wild eyes scanned the room for any sign of danger. Something touched her wrist, and she jumped slightly before realizing that it was only Leo. She turned to look down at him. He smiled as he peered sleepily up at her and reassured her in a low mumble, "'s all right, Piper. 's just Cole." Piper's eyes flashed at those words, and her mouth opened to assault Leo for being so careless about Phoebe's boyfriend. His next word stopped her just in time, however, as he added while drifting off to sleep, "Porcelain gets everybody."

Piper looked down at her husband in surprise, then looked back toward the closed door that led to the hallway and, in turn, to the bathroom. Of course. Porcelain. Cole was confronting the horrors of the freezing bathroom, and here she was -- ready to race to his defense over nothing! Laughing gently, she shook her head. Her eyes were already closing again as she laid back down and turned over onto her side. Her arm instinctively grasped Leo, but her thoughts remained on Cole even as she nestled back in beside her husband.


The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.