Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
266
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,075

An Inspired Fic

Summary:

Author's note: This fic doesn't follow all the words to the song of course, but it was chiefly inspired by Meat Loaf's "You Took The Words Right Outta My Mouth (Hot Summer Night.)"

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

An Inspired Fic
by Sephiroth

All five pilots were relaxing in front of the television. The battle had been hard fought that day. None of them had been killed or badly injured.

Then enemy had not been so fortunate, however. One of them had made the fatal mistake of getting one of his laser-bolts too close to Duo's braid and Duo had pulled off an extraordinary impersonation of Princess Vespa in retaliation, causing Trowa and Quatre, who'd just watched Spaceballs the night before, to burst into loud peals of laughter.

"Duo, let's go take a walk for a bit." Heero suggested.

Duo shrugged. "Sure, what the hell?" he followed Heero out the door. They walked down the road until the came to the oceanside. Duo smiled. He liked the new hideout because it was so close to the beach, though he'd been disappointed in a way since he so far hadn't had a chance to visit it. That was now changed, however, he was there...no *they* were there. It was almost perfect. Now, if he could just get Mr. Perfect Soldier to loosen up a bit...

Heero stopped and turned to look at Duo. The braided boy looked absolutely perfect there against the backdrop of ocean, moonlight, and sand. There was a bit of a fog rolling in, but that didn't matter to Heero. //Your future depends upon this, Heero Yuy.// he said. //Don't botch it up.// he turned and started to speak. "D..."

Then their lips were touching, and Heero fell silent pulling Duo close, returning the kiss, lowering Duo into the fog.

 

------OWARI-----

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.