Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
307
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,271

Heero's Little Announcement

Summary:

Heero's Little Announcement

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

Heero's Little Announcement
by Sephiroth


"Duo, I need to speak to you." Heero told him.

"What's up, Heero?" Duo asked, not looking up from fixing his gundam.

"Duo, I'm getting married."

Duo froze. "You're... what...?"

"I'm getting married."

Duo stood up, stiffly. "I see." he said. He turned and walked away.

//Shit,// Heero muttered, //that didn't go as I planned. Now what do I do?// He followed Duo, only to have a door slammed in his face. "Duo. Come out. We have to talk."

"No we don't you... you... rapist." Duo spat from the other side of the door.

"I am *NOT*..." Heero fell silent. He knew Duo wasn't listening to him. //Let him calm down.// he told himself.

"I let you touch me because you said you loved me" Duo sniffled. "But you don't. You had sex with me under false pretenses and that, Heero Yuy, is a form of rape."

"Duo, it wasn't under false pretenses. I do love you."

"So you just love Relena more?" Duo asked.

"I'm not marrying Relena." Heero informed Duo. "Now, come on out of there, please?"

The door remained shut.

"Duo, I want you to be at the wedding." Heero told him. "Please?"

"I doubt I'll have much of a choice" Duo snarled under his breath. "Just so I know what day I should wake up miserable on, when is this... event... taking place?"

"Just as soon as my fiancé and I nail down a date." Heero replied. "How does a week from Saturday sound?"

"Why are you asking *me*?" Duo snapped.

"Why do you think, baka?" Heero's voice sounded more affectionate than annoyed.

"Heero...?" Duo's voice was little more than a whisper. He staggered into the hall, looking a bit dazed. "You mean... you...?"

Heero kissed Duo softly. "I love you, Duo Maxwell." he whispered.

 

end part 1

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.