Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
275
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,180

Untitled Fusion Ficcie

Summary:

Gundam Wing/Neighbors

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Untitled Fusion Ficcie
by Sephiroth


(part 1)

Heero looked up from the newspaper he was reading in his favorite chair. "You say something, pun'kin?" he asked.

Wufei nodded. "I said, we just got some new neighbors. A couple by the looks of things."

"Like us?" Heero asked, meaning was it two young men.

"Looks that way." Wufei confirmed.

Heero smiled and went outside to meet them. 

One of the two men had blonde hair, cut short, and nicely combed.

The other hand hair which ran down his back in a braid, the end of which hovered teasingly over the cleft of his buttocks, directing Heero's  attention for a  brief moment, before he snapped out of it.

"So, you're the new neighbors."  Heero offered a hand. "My name is Heero Yuy."

The blonde man shook it, vigorously. "Nice to meet you." he said. "I'm Quatre, and this is Duo. So, have you lived here long?"

"All of our lives." Heero replied.

"Our?" Quatre asked, a sly tone to his voice. "Hey, you're not hiding any gorgeous guys from me, are you?"

"Um, should you be talking that way in front of..." Heero indicated Duo.

"Relax, I'm just playin'." Quatre smiled. "You know that, right honey?"

"That's right." Duo agreed. "Hey!" he waved as Wufei emerged from the house.

"So, this is your lover." Quare smiled.

'That's right." Heero said, possessively. "This is my lover."

"Hey, easy. I wouldn't try to steal him." Quatre grinned, as if stealing Wufei was exactly what he had in mind.

"Wufei, this is..."

"Duo and Quatre." Wufei replied. "I know. We met earlier when I helped them unpack."

(to be continued.)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.