Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-15
Words:
763
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,983

Untitled X-Over Ficcie

Summary:

the Gundam boys meet Death and his bride

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 


Untitled X-Over Ficcie
by Sephiroth

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

Heero grumbled to himself as he dislodged himself from Duo's slumbering embrace. He threw his bathrobe on as he went to answer the door. "Yes?"

The man who walked in was in his forties, dressed elaborately in finery from ages past. Several medals sparkled, smartly, upon his breast. He wore a monocle, which he inspected Heero closely through before letting it drop to his breast and sliding it into its accustomed pocket.

There was a girl with him. She must have been twenty five at the oldest, but it was clear from the way they stood that she was the man's wife, or at least his long-time companion.

"Good morning," he said, in a fine European accent. "Permit me to introduce myself. I am called Prince Sirki. This is my wife, Grazia."

"How can I help you?" Heero asked.

"We came to see Duo." Grazia explained, softly. "How is he? You're his... boyfriend, right?"

She seemed accepting of the situation, and Heero found himself feeling relieved, though he wasn't sure exactly why just yet.

"Yes, that's right." Heero nodded. "Duo's still sleeping. May I ask why you want to see him."

"You have the right to know." Sirki nodded. "Duo Maxwell is our son."
 

end part 1