Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
304
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,314

tidbit-2000

Summary:

Note: Happy New Year to everyone. This is my little (unbeta'd) present to you all. Be happy, but please stay safe!
Pairing: Blair/Jim....

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

tidbit-2000
by Scorpio

Blair was slightly afraid to open his eyes. He was positive the sunlight would permanently blind him with molten daggers of light. His mouth was a cotton ball factory and his head felt like sawdust and wood glue with bacon-bits for texture. If that wasn't bad enough, sadistic little gnomes with iron soled shoes were marching around his bed and every time they walked past his head, they hit it with a hammer. Blair ached in places that he didn't even know he *had* let alone that they could throb...

He had vague alcohol blurred memories of flashing disco lights, pounding music, and dancing like an idiot with a bunch of other idiots. He was also pretty sure that he had *enjoyed* making a fool of himself in public. In a flash of minor panic, a memory surfaced. Did he *really* beg the DJ to play 'The Electric Slide' *that* many times?

Oh God...

Mortification began to kick in. Even though he couldn't have given a clear accounting of the evenings celebrations if his life depended on it, he was *sure* that at one point, Simon Banks had cracked up laughing at him and his antics.

Oh God...

With a blinding surety that only made his head pound harder, Blair suddenly *knew* that he wasn't in his own bed. He almost groaned out loud. Sneaking out of someone's bed while hoping not to get caught was not how he envisioned starting the rest of his life.

With a sense of morbid curiosity sweeping over him, Blair cracked open one swollen, blood-shot eye. And blinked.

Jim. He was in Jim's bed. With Jim. Naked!

Blair grinned slowly and shut his eyes. What a wonderful way to bring in the new millennium. Hellloooo 2000!

 

Happy New Year to all!!!!
Hugs and Kisses, Scorpio

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scorpio.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.