Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
280
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,041

Bored Now

Summary:

Series:- Not sure quite yet
Pairings:- Naomi/? and who ever else I decide to throw in for the heck of it
Fandom:- Sentinel I guess
Archive:- only if it makes sence to any one apart from me. :)
Disclaimer:- All Sentinel charactors belong to Pet Fly and the One from Die Hard Belong to the moive folk as well. Only the situations that they end up in are most probly mine everything else Names and profiles most definetly not.
Yes it's try I don't own any of the boys and girls here the only thing I only is my insanity.
Ratings:- Your guess is as good as any one elses I'm thinking at worst R 18+

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Bored Now
by Blairette AkA Dianne Laycock

Naomi looked around her as the people rushed by all of them in a hurry to be any where but here it would seem. Well it was the start of the Christmas School break and they all wanted to be with their families. As she sat down heavilly on one of the few remaining seats in the Dulles Airport a long drawn out sigh escaped her lips. What the hell was she doing sitting here in Washington instead of returning to Cascade and apologising to Blair for sending in his paper without checking it out with him first. So here she was sitting in a crowded terminal waiting for the next plane out of here seeing that you can't be bothered to stay in one place long enough to actually create a home had been yelled to her face the last time she had seen either of them.

How was it her fault that she had never seemed able to stay in one place long enough to create a stable home for either herself or Blair. Every time they had moved to a new place it had seemed perfect at first and then the doubts would start to creap into her mind that something was missing It was a small thing when it started a faint itch to her soul the pull that this wasn't the right place and the need to move on. How do you discribe that to your child it was so much easier to hide behind the hippy facade and keep on moving from town to town.


end part 1
Got to go will continue at a later date.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Blairette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.