Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-11
Words:
387
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,765

Untitled Book 4

Summary:

Final Fantasy 7
Disclaimer: I didn't create 'em. I ain't gettin' paid.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: -Book 4--Part 1-

Chapter Text

 


Untitled Book 4
by Sephiroth
 
 

Sephiroth knocked on the door of Yuffie and Vincent's home. At the age of eighteen, he was already the spitting image of his former self, though the gleam in his eyes was far less pronounced. It was still there, inherited from Cloud, but the absence of mako injections meant they didn't glow quite as much. He wondered how SOLDIERs slept at night with their eyes glowing like that. "I bet they freaked each other out all the time.

"Who did?" Asked Aeris Valentine.

"Huh?" Sephiroth looked up. "I was gonna ring the bell again. You ready for school?"

Aeris nodded. At sixteen she, too, was starting to look like her former self. "So who freaked each other out?" she asked as she walked with him to the highschool they both attended.

"SOLDIERs." Sephiroth replied. "With those shiny eyes at night."

"Hmm." Aeris smiled. "I bet you're right. That's got to be weird seeing glowing eyes looking at you at night. You're coming to my birthday party this weekend, right?"

Sephiroth nodded. "Yeah. You wanna go some place tonight?" he asked. "For dinner I mean."

"I can't." Aeris apologized. "I have to babysit for my little sister. Maybe you can help me?"

Sephiroth nodded. "Okay." he agreed.


 
end part 1