Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-11
Words:
731
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,760

Untitled Book 2

Summary:

Final Fantasy 7
Disclaimer: I didn't create 'em. I ain't gettin' paid.
Warning: Warning! There is no sex in this fic, but the world is probaly gonna get... (doing a passable Gilda Radner  impression) never mind.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 


Untitled Book 2
by Sephiroth
 
 

Vincent paced the waiting room of the hospital. "Lu'," he asked, "did  I do the right thing? She's so young, I know. But she's been there  for me, always, without question or blame. She's so much like you. Her heart, her soul. I can't help loving her."

"Mr. Valentine."

Vincent turned to face the doctor.. "How is my wife?"

"She's doing very well. She had a healthy baby girl."

"When can I see them?"

"Right away." the doctor lead Vincent into the recovery room where Yuffie was holding a little girl in her arms.

"Oh, Vincent. Isn't she beautiful?"

Vincent nodded. "Just like her mother."

Yuffie shook her head. "No." she said. "Just like Aeris. Hey! You don't suppose...?"

"If Sephiroth can come back, so can Aeris." Vincent shrugged. "I wonder how Cloud and Tifa are holding up these days?"

"I just spoke with Tifa the other day." Yuffie replied. "She says she was just getting used to Sephiroth being her son and then he turned two."

"Poor Tifa." Vincent sympathized.

*****

Tifa, Cloud and little Sephiroth arrived at the hospital the following afternoon. The toddler was scampering about the room, getting into everything while Tifa tried to settle him down. After a while, Cloud managed to get hold of his son. "See the baby?" he asked, pointing at little Aeris.

Sephiroth looked at the recently born infant. "She looks funny." he said, in the innocent way of toddlers."

"So did you."

Sephiroth stuck his tongue out at Cloud.

"Sephiroth, be nice." Tifa warned.

"Yes, mommy." Sephiroth replied.
 

end part 1