Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,890
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,343

Kaila

Summary:

Category : AU
Spoilers: Set in the Lexx Series
Summary: Lyekka makes a gift for Xev & Kai
Feedback: Yes it would be appreciated at Sephiroth@map.com  
Status: Work In Progress
Disclaimer : Lexx belongs to Salter Stree Productions...It ain't mine. I ain't getting paid

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Kaila
By Sephiroth


It was nighttime on the Lexx and all was quiet. Stanley dreamed of girls. Xev dreamed of boys. 790 dreamed of Xev. Kai lie dormant in his cryogenic coffin. He should not have been dreaming. But he was. "I like Xev." the perky voice of Lyekka was telling him. "I'm gonna make her a present. I think she'll like it." there was giggle then, Lyekka was gone once more and so was the dream.
 
Night progressed Lyekka paid Xev a visit next. "I just need to borrow a few things." she told the girl as she knelt beside her and kissed her, deeply.

"What are you...?!" Xev gasped. Then, something slipped into her, one of Lyekka's long tendrils, and she moaned as her previous body's sex-slave programming took over

Lyekka kissed her and withdrew after Xev shuddered to and through a jolting orgasm. "Thank you, Xev." she smiled. "Now I have everything I need."

Xev wasn't sure what Lyekka had needed from her, but she was more than welcome to come back, she decided, if she ever needed more of it.

A few hours passed. Stanley dreamed of more girls. Of blonde girls with green eyes who laughed at him. Of brown haired girls with blue eyes who raised his hopes and dashed them while around them, people laughed and pointed. Of a tall girl... no a woman... slender and
strong, with skin as white as bone-china and hair as black as darkness through which they journeyed.  Then, Stanley realized he wasn't dreaming. He'd woken sometime during the previous dream and this girl was really there.

Lyekka was beside her. "Hi." she said.

"Your're not hungry, are you?" Stanley asked.

"No. I'm fine."  Lyekka replied.

"So... who's your friend?" Stanley asked.

"Well... I was working on making a present for Xev, but it didn't turn out the way I hoped." Lyekka laughed. "Still she is pretty, isn't she?"

"Um... well... yeah..." Stanley stammered. "But who is she?"

"Kaila." the girl replied.

"Kaila." Stanley asked, cautiously. "As in... Um... would you excuse me. Um... in fact.. come with me."
 
They headed to the cryogenic storage room where they saw Xev nuzzling Kai's coffin.

"Um, Xev?" Stan asked.

Xev turned in exasperation. "Stanley, what the.." her frustrated question died in her throat. "Who's she?"

"Her name is Kaila." Stan replied.

Xev blinked.

"Right." Stan replied. "We have to wake Kai."

"Perhaps father should rest." Kaila suggested.

"What did you call him?" Xev asked.

"Father, of course." Kaila replied.

"I used some of Kai's DNA, just the parts that decide hair and eye and skin color and stuff. And she used Xev's cells to get the proteins and all other stuff that Kai couldn't produce anymore."

"But how?" Stan asked as he activated the appropriate sequence and woke Kai. "Kai," he said, "this is Kaila."

"Hello." Kai nodded abruptly.

"It's nice to see you awake, dad." Kaila replied.
 
"I do not understand.." Kai said, matter-of-factly. "You claim to be my daughter. How is that possible."

"I took the factors for appearance from your DNA," Lyekka explained. "And used Xev's DNA along with it, and created Kaila."

"So, that's what you were after." Xev grinned.

"That's right." Lyekka smiled.

"What cells did you use from Xev?" Kai asked.

"I used some protein cells and one of her ova." Lyekka explained.

"So... Kaila is my daughter." Xev said, thoughtfully.  She looked over at Kaila, who was grinning possessively at a very nervous-looking Stanley Tweedle.

"Stan...." Kaila went over to him. "Why don't you show me the Lexx? It looks fantastic."

"Um... well... Actually..." Stan fingered his collar. "Um... maybe Kai should. He's your father, after all."

"He needs to rest and conserve his protoblood." Kaila pointed out. "Please?"

Stan got the sudden sensation of Kai and Xev watching for his reply to their daughter's inquiries.

"Um... maybe later.. I... um... oh dear... look at the time..."

"Yes, It is pretty late." Kaila agreed. "Okay, let's go to sleep and we can go on the tour in the morning."

"Yeah. sure." Stan sounded relieved until Kaila began following him.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to bed with you." Kaila replied.
 
Stan looked extremely nervous. "Um... I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Why not?" Kaila asked. "We're both adults. Don't you think I'm attractive?"

"Um... yes... you're very attractive. Its just... well.... you see, you're the daughter of one of my best friends, who also just happens to be an ex-assassin who is very good at his job"

"Don't worry about dad." Kaila smiled. "He won't kill you, will you, daddy?"

There was a momentary pause before Kai, still unused to being a father, replied. "No. I will not kill Stan again."

"There." Kaila smiled. "You see."

"What about your mother?" Stan sighed.

"Stan," Xev smiled, "just because I don't want to sleep with you doesn't mean I won't let Kaila."

Stan grinned. Finally! Finally, he was going to have a girlfriend! This was so perfect! Life was looking good for the first time since he could remember.

That's why it was absolutely no surprise when the Lexx was signalled five minutes later.
 
"Typical," Stan complained, "just typical. Lexx, where is that signal coming from?"

"It is coming from that blue planet." Lexx said, bringing up its image.

"Nice." Xev remarked.

"Are then any people?" Stan asked. "Like me I mean."

"I am detecting many different types of people, Stan." Lexx replied. "Some of them are like you. Some are like Xev. There are even people who, except for being alive, are very much like Kai."

"Like Kai?" Xev smiled. "Okay. Now I really want to go down there."

"Please, father?" Kaila asked, turning to Kai.

Kai nodded. "I will go with you." he agreed.

They landed on the blue planet several minutes later. Xev, 790, and Stanley in one moth, Kai and his daughter Kaila in the other.

They looked around at the tall buildings, and the crowd of people who were gathering around them.

"Oh, too cool!" a boy of about ten said, touching Kai's moth. "This is so neat!"

"Thank you." Kai replied, politely.

"Hey, mister, are you a space man?" the boy asked.

"I was before I died." Kai replied.

"Awesome!" the boy laughed. He reached out and touched Kai's hand. "Cool!"

"Yes. I have been in a cryopod." Kai replied.

Xev laughed and went over to Kai. "Hello." she said, to the boy. "I'm Xev."

"790." said the robot head she was carrying.

"Stanley Tweedle." Stan added.

The boy's mother stepped forward "Billy, what have I told you about talking to strangers?"

"Aw, mom. They're okay. They're spacemen."

"Billy," Kai said, "you should listen to your mother. I know if Kaila were ever hurt, I would be very sad. And I'm sure your mother would be sad if you got hurt."

"Lectured by a spaceman." Billy sighed.

"He's right, Billy." the boy's mother ruffled her son's hair. "I would be sad if you got hurt." she looked up at Kai. "I think I misjudged you." she told him.

"You did not." Kai replied. "I am quite dangerous."  To prove this point, he tossed a rock into the air, then pulverized it with his brace.

"Father, you shouldn't show off." Kaila shook her head. "So, what is this place?"

"Central Park." the boy replied.

"No. This planet."

"Earth."
   
"Earth?" Stanley asked. "That's an unusual name for a planet."

"I like the name." Kai was almost smiling. "It sounds like a place where you could be comfortable."

"Yeah, until you get mugged." one of the locals laughed.

"Only an idiot would mug a Brunnen-G." Another laughed.

"Wait a minute." Stan asked. "How did you know Kai was Brunnen-G?"

"How did you know about the Brunnen-G at all?"

"You do know that the Brunnen-G helped mankind to defeat the Insect Civilization several millenia ago, right?" the girl who'd remarked about Kai's race asked.

"I am aware of it." Kai nodded.

"Well, some of those who fought side by side in the war fell in love and eventually married. Those were our ancestors."

"The Time Prophet referred to me as the last."

"You are, Kai." the girl assured him. "You are the last truly purebred Brunnen-G. We've been trying for the last two hundred years to selectively marry and bred back many of the traits of the Brunnen-G, because those traits are too good to lose, but the most we'll ever be able to manage will be an eighty-five percent Brunnen-G. There will always be partial Earth-Human in the mix because all of us are partial Earth-Human."

Kaila nodded. "Where do you live?"

"We have a small commune in Greenwich VIllage. We didn't always live there. The place was donated to us in the early seventies by a group of disillusioned hippies." the girl smiled. "Some of them turned out to be of Brunnen-G descent, so we asked them to stay. You'll meet them when we arrive? They're pretty much our self-appointed welcome committee."

The small crowd, which it was now clear were all from the commune, started to head away. The girl motioned to Kai and the others from the Lexx to follow them. 
   

The Lexx crew followed the part-Brunnen-G crowd down the road. Stanley looked around. Skyscrapers, traffic lights, and bustling crowds of people made up the majority of the landscape, with the occasional smaller building dotting the landscape here and there.

They paused at a hotdog vendor. Everyone except Kai ordered one, and the aroma of the 'dogs was so splendid, even he was tempted.

"Kind of dull, isn't it?" Stan asked.

This brought a laugh from the locals. "You won't say that after you've been here a while." one of the boys replied."Or then again, you might, mister..."

"Stanley Tweedle." Stan replied.

"Hi," Xev extended a hand. "I'm Xev."

"790." The robot head said.

"Kaila." Kaila replied.

"I'm Kai." Kai replied. "At least I was until I died. "

The girl nodded. "Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. We New Yorkers tend to forget our manners sometimes. I'm Sherry, this, " she indicated the child who'd called them 'spacemen', is Bryan."

"Nice to meet you, Bryan." Kai nodded to the boy.

"Nice to meet you, Kai." Bryan replied.

Indicating two more girls and a two year old one of them was carrying, Sherry added, "And these three are Jessie, Lorraina, and the little one's Kai, concidentally enough."

"I am pleased to meet you all." the adult Kai said to the two girls and little Kai.

"Me, too." Xev added, giving Little Kai a playful tickle under the chin. The baby reached out and gripped her nose in his tiny fist. She made a honking sound and giggled.

"So, Kaila, tell me about yourself." Sherry asked, as they continued on their way to the commune.

"Well, I was just created recently, so there's not much to tell." Kaila admitted. "But basically, what happened was that this girl called Lyekka created me using cells from Kai and Xev."

"I thought Kai's cells couldn't be used for reproduction, seeing that he's dead and all."

"They can't." Kaila agreed. "But they can be used for determining appearance, eye color, hair color, and so on."

"So you're Kai and Xev's daughter."

Kaila nodded. "That's about right.

 

To Be continued....

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.