Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-05
Words:
508
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,588

Untitled

Summary:

GW/FF7 Crossover
Zechs/Sephiroth)
(Disclaimer: Gundam Wing and Zechs are property of Bandai. Final Fantasy 7 and Sephiroth are property of SquareSoft.)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 


Untitled
by Sephiroth

 

I brought him here to be my champion, nothing more. It was going to be so simple. I'd use him to defeat my enemies, and then I'd send him back to where he came from... or kill him. I hadn't decided yet when I drew him here. Strangely enough, I saved his life, though that hadn't been my intention. He'd been in a fierce battle with an opponent who was using what some might call a berserker attack on him. For a moment, I wondered if I had made the right choice. I pondered sending him back to his fate. But something inside me stayed my hand. Now I look down upon his sleeping form, his long white hair so much like my own, and I wonder when it was that I fell in love with him.

I reach down to finger the long strands of hair and notice that it seems more silver than white, though it is in fact a mixture of both. Glistening, beautiful... I stop this train of thought. "Remember why he's here." I tell myself. "Don't get too close. Don't get attached." But something tells me that warning has come too late. I would defend this man to the death if need be, something in my heart says. And my mind knows that this is true.

He opens his eyes and looks up at me. Those shining eyes, so  exquisite in their shimmer and their color. They remind me of  pictures I've seen of moonlit beaches where clear blue-green water glows in an almost neon fashion under the light of the moon. I am captivated even as I try to captivate him. And I can see by his eyes that I have succeeded. There is expectation in them, and perhaps... yes, there is lust there too. He closes them, depriving me of their beauty. He is expecting me to kiss him. I won't disappoint him. But that is all I will do for now. If Sephiroth is a virgin, as I suspect, he will be one for at least one more night.
 
 

end