Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
672
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,112

Stolen Kiss

Summary:

Summary: Gui-Gon and Obi-Wan in a mission to locate the ancient Order of V?Lain. Rating: G. Action, with touches of romance.
Disclaimer: I do not own Gui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi. All things Jedi belong to Mr.Lucas. I'm just borrowing for a while, to drag them across the Galaxy for my own pleasure.
Archiving: Yes, sure. Just send an e-mail so I can come and see it posted.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Stolen Kiss
by werecat99


THE MISSION

Night at Coruscant. Yoda is peacefully sleeping. As he drifts through oblivion, he dreams of feral, emerald eyes watching him from the darkness.

Early the next day, Master Gui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi are summoned to the Jedi briefing room to be informed of their new mission. Mace Windu is looking deeply concerned. Taking a deep breath, he looks up at Gui-Gon.

"This is a difficult mission, Master Jinn. It is Master Yoda's belief that you may be the only Jedi who can accomplish this'.

"I am honoured, Master Windu", says Gui-Gon. "And curious. What is this all about?"

"What do you know about the Sisterhood of V'Lain?"

"Only what the old scrolls and prophecies say. Frankly, I thought it was all a myth", replies Qui-Gon, clearly intrigued by the subject. 

Obi-Wan is confused. Old myths and fairy tales, told around campfires throughout the Galaxy. What do they have to do with their mission?

"Actually", Mace Windu continues, looking directly to Obi-Wan, "it is more than fairy tales. We have been investigating the Sisterhood for more than two hundred years. Here's what we have found out so far".

The lights in the briefing room dim and the holoscreen is turned on, showing an image of the galaxy.

"The system of V'Lain is supposed to be located somewhere at the rim of the Galaxy. It is a twin star system, with just one planet. Because of the unstable and enormous gravity forces, the planet is quite unique. It is said to be covered by water, a planet size ocean. There is just one island on it, the Isle of V'Lain."

The holoscreen changes and the image of a blue planet appears. It flies over sea to reach a green island.

"What we know of the Sisterhood is this: It is an ancient Order, dedicated in preserving and protecting Life in the Galaxy, Life in all forms. The Sisterhood, as the name indicates, consists only by women. They are trained in the ways of the Force. But they explore the Dark Side as well. It is part of their beliefs that unless there is balance between Light and
Darkness, the Universe is heading towards destruction. They are very secretive, and are doing a great job in hiding themselves. And that's about all we know about them."

Now, Obi-Wan is more confused. He looks at his Master. He is stroking his beard, looking lost in his thoughts.

"Now to your mission", Master Windu says." Lately, a faction of the Sisterhood has come out in the public, as an activist ecology group. To be more percise, it is more like a terrorist gang. They call themselves 'Clan of the Virgin Huntress', following an ancient myth about Amazons. So far they have blown up mining colonies, chemical plants and they are believed to be behind numerous assassinations. At present, they are scheming of destroying the chemical plant on Ridasi II. And this is your destination. Your primary objective is not preventing the plant's destruction. This would be, of course, welcome. But your mission is to find all you can about the Sisterhood. If possible, bring back one of them for further questioning."

The lights go back to normal and Mace Windu rises from his seat. So do Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

?Due to short time limits, you must leave at once. Here's all the data you will need on the planet Ridasi II, the chemical plant, ant the Sisterhood's known activities so far.' He handed Qui-Gon a Holodisc. "May the Force be with you."

Qui-Gon and Obi-One bow respectfully and head for the door. Qui-Gon has almost left the room, when he hears Windu's voice.

"Master Jinn, a word, please. Alone".

He stands still, as Mace Windu comes closer to him.

"Master Yoda has great personal interest in this mission. Do not fail him", Windu says in a low voice.


******************************************************

To read the rest of it, go here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/master.cfm?action=story-read&storyid=2146304166

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author werecat99.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.