Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-03
Words:
2,194
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
12
Hits:
2,271

With Arms Wide Open

Summary:

Pairing: Logan/Remy
Logan Remy and the rest of the X-men & the childeren of the X-Men do not belong to me. They are the property of Marvel & 20th Century Fox Films! Addie however is a my & my best friend Dame's creation & can't be used by anyone else.
Summary: Logan & Gambit want to have a baby & they ask someone very special to both of them to be the mother and so begins a new story.
Feedback is appreciated and if you want to put it somewhere just ask me first!!
My appologies for not bing able to write some words I have no spell check on my yahoo mail so I appologize.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 


With Arms Wide Open
By Poe

It was a cool fall night late in the mansion as the full moon shone in thru the balcony window in a bedroom.Clothes were scattered everywhere as two pairs of jeans were intertwined on the floor as we reach the bed we see two figures intertwined just as tightly as the jeans were. Well muscled ones overlapping slender ones.

Remy was sound asleep as Logan looked at his boy peacefully. He brushed a piece of hair that had fallen on his cheekbone and smiled at him. "Remy my Remy...6 years who would've guessed it?" Remy's red on black eyes opened onto his lover's blue ones his mouth smiled slightly "Yeah who would've guessed it cher?"

Logan kissed him again hungrily as Remy moaned against his mouth feeling the heat and the arousal of his partner's body Remy gave in. He turned over on his stomach as Logan pushed himself in sighing. Remy's body squirmed with delicious pleasure as he squeezed it with his anus muscles. Logan hissed then exhaled shakily  then they began to move togather in a dance as old as time itself.

A few hours later the sun began to come up as Logan collapsed howling as Remy moaning and gasping smiled to himself. It toook a few moments for them to catch their breath & get comfortable again. Logan on his back & Remy his head on his chest. There was silence in the room neither one of them ready to get out of bed and face the day. An hour later they took their showers,got dressed and went downstairs.

Many of the childeren of the X-Men were running around laughing and running around. Rachel the daughter of Scott & Jean's spotted them first and ran over breathlessly hugging them tight "Unca Logan!! Unca Remy!" Logan picked up the girl as if she was a feather threw her over his shoulder as the girl was carried into the kitchen screaming with laughter then he placed her gently into Jean's lap.

Jean smiled warmly at the two men. "So how was the anniversery last night?" she asked loudly over many of the childeren's laughter that came tearing into the kitchen as Rachel scurried down from her lap and chased after the others. Both Remy & Logan watched the kids with a look that couldn't be comprehended then Logan answered Jean "Spectacular."

Remy smiled at Logan in a secretive way as he kissed him on the cheek then put his hand on Jean's with an electric smile."We decided somethin last night cher...but can't tell you just yet. But guarantee you be as happy as everyone else is." Jean smiled even brighter although a lot of the X-Men still condoned this relationship such as Scott.

Jean was ecstatic for them this had been a wonderful change for both of them and even without her telepathy she could tell that this secret whatever it may be was making them buzz with excitement. Logan lifted Remy as he did Rachel with a huge smile on his face and kissed him "Darlin..I love ya." Remy laughed with a wildness "Now come on cher stop it yer embarrassing Remy."

He lowered him back on the floor with a savage grin then they noticed Jean smiling even more widely. This time it was Logan who flushed a deep red as both Remy & Jean started to laugh "Any ting we can do you for you Mrs Summers?" Remy bowed low to her "Well I made breakfast.if you could just watch the kids for a little while til everyone comes to breakfast that would be wonderful."

Both of them nodded & went into the other room. A few of the boys were play wrestling as for most of the girls when they saw Logan and Remy enter the room they gathered around them just making eyes at them ignoring the boys totally.

15 minutes passed as the sound of Jean's harmonious voice rang out "Breakfast!" the kids all ran in & took their spots beside their parents. Hank had his hands full with all four of the McCoy childeren Jean and Scott kept on telling their two kids to behave. Logan and Remy sat beside Jubilee who at age 25 looked striking.

She hugged the two of them warmly as the two men looked at each other warmly at the girl then at each other. Jubilee whispered something into Logan's ear as he nodded his head no then she smiled again feeling that burst of excitement deep in her empty belly. The three of them talked in excited whispers througout breakfast.

After breakfast was over the three of them went down to Hank's lab where Einstin the youngest of the McCoy childeren was helping Hank. When he saw the three of them step into the lab he whispered to his father. Hank whipped around & smiled at the three of them then told Einstin to go play with the other childeren. Hank bounded over to the three of them hugged Jubilee then Remy and Logan. The doors closed behind them as all Einstein could hear was all four of them burst into merry laughter.

20 minutes later all three came out with a smile on each one of their faces Jubes hugged both men & said quietly "I'm so glad you asked me to be a part of this. Thank you." Logan hugged Jubes tightly and said "Without you Jubes none of this would be happening." Remy then hugged her lifting her off the floor "Tankyoutankyoutankyoutankyou petite." he let her down but the excitement never left their faces.

When they got to her room she kissed both of them went in and smiled again. It was going to be a wonderful 9 months!!!

end part 1