Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Category: Slash, Doggett/Skinner, PWP
    Rating: NC-17 (what else would it be?)
    Summary: Waking up is hard to do!
    Archive: Just tell me where, I'm real generous.
    Disclaimers: Don't own 'em, just love 'em, and if I could make money, do you think I'd be posting it here?
    Notes: This is the beginning of Season 9, and that's where it takes a sharp left turn at Albuquerque. Oh, and after watching some S3 episodes, Kim Cooke, as we all thought she was, was an ugly blonde chick. The happy redhead we know and love outside the Big Guy's office is actually Arlene. So, thus I named her. And damnit, don't nobody go changing your stories. We all know who we're talking about!
    Author's Notes: Sarah, I'm fuckin' broke. You know that. But I know you like my writing. I hope you like this for a birthday gift better than like, earrings or some such shit. I mean, I could get some used underdraws from a certain baldhead, but um...yuk? So, this is all you get. And my love. And my respect. And probably a phonecall soon, I suppose. OK, likedededed it? Good! Thank you of Bestest Beta Erynn, too!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,437
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    861