Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Happily Ever After
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,478

Once Upon a Time

Summary:

Fandom: Torchwood
Characters: Jack/Jack, Ten
Genre: fairytale
Rating/Warnings: G contains references to an m/m relationship.
Summary: for the at_the_ritz weekly challenge. A bedtime story.

Work Text:

 


Once Upon a Time
by Lilithangel
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lilithbint


This story begins once upon a time as all good stories do so snuggle down little one and listen.

Once upon a time there was a handsome prince loved by all that knew him. But he was not happy. Something was missing in his life and he didn't know what it was.

He laughed and joked with everyone and was a good leader, but inside he felt hollow. People tried to reach that piece of him because they loved him but he couldn't love them back with the empty place inside.

On day at the ball another handsome prince came into his life and he wasn't hollow anymore. He was filled up with love, drowning in the glorious blue eyes.

They danced to the amazement of everyone watching. They had not known how sad their prince was until they saw how he blazed with joy as he danced with his handsome prince.

Sadly the blue eyed prince had to leave and it broke his heart. He didn't think he would ever see his prince again and went to face his death believing that he would only have that one moment of joy in his life.

But Death was not ready to let the prince die. A knight riding the waves of time in a magic blue box plucked him out of the flames.

The knight, a king in his own right of an ancient lost kingdom, knew the other prince and did not want to see him sad so he saved the prince and gave them a happy ending.

The princes lived happily ever after and raised a beautiful daughter called Rose and a son called John, even though the prince had sworn he wouldn't do that again.

Sleep tight little prince and dream of your one true love.

END

Series this work belongs to: