Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-05
Words:
10,790
Chapters:
25/25
Comments:
1
Kudos:
27
Hits:
7,217

The Mind field/Mind games: The Legend of the Curse of the Black Dog

Summary:

In the newly established scientific Scotland Yard, Chief Inspector Thomas Bedford along With Sergeant Arthur Mc Donald became the authors of the next generation of interrogative techniques.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

 

The Mind field/Mind games
The Legend of the Curse of the Black Dog.
Written by J.F.Mazzaferro

The Victorian era
at the New Scotland Yard.

                                                     
In the newly established scientific Scotland Yard, Chief Inspector Thomas Bedford along With Sergeant Arthur Mc Donald became the authors of the next generation of interrogative techniques.  As they observed those who were being questioned and through interpretation of body language.  To aid in the development of being able to read the body language.  Bedford was able to develop this program in forensics. He called mind games.

Bedford watched as each one of the suspects of the crimes that was being questioned. He learned he could read their body language and tell by it, if they were telling the truth or concealing it or concealing something else.   By the way they pushed away on the table away from the inquisitor or in the way they would avoid eye contact. The way they were shallow breathing, the rise of their pulse rate their sweat pouring down.

Bedford started to develop a whole bunch of body language tells  that would reveal themselves,  the only thing he could not be sure of was if they committed  the crimes or they were hiding something else , a sinister deep dark secret down in their soul.    This made someone very mad, mad enough to kill a Chief Inspector.

end part 1