Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-05-07
Words:
31,809
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
35
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
5,825

Hell's Peak

Summary:

Genre: General
Characters: Danny, Martin
Rating: FRT-13
Summary: A different ending to Showdown where the boys get kidnapped by Dornvald. Will Danny and Martin survive the torturous hell that Dornvald puts them through or will they die a horrible death?
Warnings: Language, mild violence in later chapters
Disclaimer: As much as I love the show I do not own any part of it or the characters so please don't sue me.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

 

Hell's Peak
by wildlightning AKA foxhound7973
wildlightning@univision.com

Danny and Martin leave the FBI Headquarters with Adisa Teno in tow. What they don't know is that Dornvald has been watching their every move. From the moment they captured Adisa in the warehouse and when they took Paige Hobson into custody he's been planning his revenge and waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Danny leant back and closed his eyes, what had seemed like a never ending case was finally over. The shrill of his cell phone pulled him out of his deep thoughts.

"Taylor," Danny said as he answered the phone. He smiled as Jack gave him the news that he was waiting and hoping for. He thanked Jack and ended the call.

"Hey, Viv's okay," Danny said, as he gave Martin the good news.

"Oh that's great, man." Martin replied. He was so caught up in his thoughts about Viv that he barely noticed the blue van that pulled up in front of him. He turned his attention back to the road. He frowned as the lights turned green and the van didn't move. He waited a few moments before he honked the horn in frustration. "Come on, man, lets go. It's a green light," Martin said. But as soon as he said those words the back doors of the van flew open and all hell broke loose.

Martin chucked the car in reverse as he tried to get away from the hail of bullets flying towards them. But the bullets kept on coming. He tried to control the car as it spun wildly out of control as one of the bullets blew out one of the tires. Martin was helpless as the car crashed into several parked cars - the impact temporarily knocking him and Danny out cold.

Adisa took advantage of Martin and Danny's lack of consciousness and tried to flee but he failed miserably. Because his hands were handcuffed, he fell to the ground as he tried to run. He tried to get up but only made it to his knees as Dornvald walked calmly toward him with the gun aimed at his head. Adisa knew that this was the end so instead of begging for his life like a coward he stood on his knees and looked at Dornvald defiantly. Dornvald walked up to him smiling evilly and shot him dead.

Martin shook his head - temporarily dazed from the impact. He looked around - what the hell had just happened? The images came thick and fast - Dornvald, Teno and gunfire. He quickly and quietly as possible got out the car. He unholstered his gun and started shooting at Dornvald and his assassins. But his gun jammed - where the hell was Danny? Where the hell was their backup, Martin thought? Dornvald and his assassins quickly surrounded Martin and Danny with their automatic weapons.

"You never should've gotten involved in my business. Now you're going to pay for your intrusions with your lives," Dornvald said with an evil smile.

Martin felt a searing pain on his arm as Dornvald grabbed him and tried not to cry out.

"You won't get away with this!" Martin yelled as he tried not to show fear or pain - he knew Dornvald would see this as a weakness and he didn't want Dornvald to have anything on him.

Dornvald aimed his gun at Martin; he signaled to his assassins go to the car and capture Danny. When they got to the car, they found Danny sitting in the front passenger seat covered in blood and barely breathing.

"Hey boss, I think this pig's dead. He's bleeding all over the place." One of Dornvald goons laughed.

"Danny? Danny, nooooooo!" Martin screamed as he tried to run towards Danny. He hadn't realized that Danny had been hit - but he had to help him. He cried out when a sharp pain shot through his tender skull; he needed to help Danny but he couldn't. It's all my fault - were his last thoughts before he slipped into the welcomed darkness that took over.

Dornvald looked around - this was taking too long. With the amount of gunfire, he knew the cops would be there in a few minutes. He raised his gun and brought it down on Martin's head, chuckling as Martin fell to the ground - unconscious. He went around to the other side of the car where his goons were standing over the dying agent. He grabbed the dying agent by the hair and laughed when Danny cried out weakly.

"Get him in the van and his partner too. He's not dead yet but when I'm done with him he's gonna wish he was. Now the FBI is gonna learn that when you mess with Emil Dornvald, you pay the ultimate price." Dornvald said as he began to issue orders.

 

Hell's Peak-1/9

Although Martin is knocked out cold and Danny is barely alive, he wasn't going to take any chances - so he gags, blindfolds, and even ties their hands behind their backs. He orders his goons to toss them brutally into the back of his van. The van speeds off; leaving the FBI their car covered in their agents' blood and the body of Adisa Teno dead in the street like a rabid dog.

Jack arrived at the scene and found himself panicking when he is met with a scene of chaos - cops everywhere, paramedics and Martin's bullet ridden car covered in blood. He started to look wildly around for his agents but all he can see is the paramedics loading a body bag into the back of the ambulance and his face turns ghostly white - where are Danny and Martin? He raced over and stopped the paramedics. He closed his eyes and took a breath as he pulled down the bag's zipper; he didn't know what he was going to do if one his agents were dead. He couldn't even handle the thought of one of his agents being dead. He forced himself to open his eyes and look at the body. He gasped in horror at the body but then sighed in relief - the body is that of Adisa Teno not his agents.

Jack continued to look wildly around for his agents - but he still couldn't see them. He found himself running to Martin's abandoned car - feeling sick with fear when he found it covered in blood.

"Where are the two agents that were transporting Teno?" Jack demanded. He glared at one of the agents collecting evidence when they didn't reply. Out of fear and frustration he grabbed one of the agents and shook him. "Where the hell are they?" he yelled.

"I'm sorry...but..." the agent stammered - fear evident in his voice.

"But what! Where the hell are they? Tell me now!" Jack yelled as he slammed the agent against the car.

 

"I-I'm sorry b-but there was no one around when we arrived. We only found Teno's body. Agents Taylor and Fitzgerald were nowhere to be found. The front seats w-were... c-covered...in b-blood," the agent stammered.

Jack let his hands slip from the agent's throat. He knew who had done this and he knew what would happen to that person once he had found them. "Dornvald! It had to be!" he cursed.

"Oh my God, Jack! What happened?" Sam said nervously as she arrived on the scene.

"That son of a bitch - Dornvald! He ambushed Danny and Martin and then killed Adisa Teno," Jack yelled. Dornvald was going to wish he was dead once he got his hands on him - no one, but no one hurt his team and got away with it

"What do you want me to do?" Sam stammered as the shock set in.

"I need you to put out an alert at all the train stations and airports," Jack said trying to stay calm but fear and anger was still evident in his voice.

"I-I'll p-put out stop notices and I-I'll make sure all TV Stations have his p-picture," Sam stammered.

"Okay, do a background check on Dornvald; find out all the information you can on this goddamn bastard. You also need to get Paige Hobson into FBI custody. She could be a possible target," Jack ordered. He watched Sam nod; he took a breath before he stormed off.

 

end part 1

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It does get better.