Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
107
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,176

Kiss Me I'm Irish

Summary:

Rating: G
Summary: The true reason why Emma berates Sean for his Kiss Me, I'm Irish shirt is revealed in this 100-word drabble. Fluff.
Disclaimer: Emma Frost, Sean Cassidy, and Generation X are © & TM Marvel comics, not the author. The author makes absolutely no monetary profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

 

Kiss Me, I'm Irish
by
Pirate Turner

Her blue eyes glared at the bold letters imprinted on his green shirt. She hated when he wore that shirt and always gave him a hard time about it, yet sometimes he wore it just to infuriate her! The simple "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" phrase reminded her far too much that it was his Irish manliness -- his musical laughter; twinkling, green eyes; and charming Irish lilt -- that so often made her heart skip a beat and caused her to ache for him! She wished he'd stop wearing the shirt but would never tell him the true reason why!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.