Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: R
    Summary: Drakken's thoughts for Shego after Possible does the unthinkable. Dark AU Future fic.
    Warning: Character death
    Disclaimer: Drakken, Shego, Kim Possible, and all other characters are © & TM Disney, not Pirate Turner. The lines at the beginning are © & TM their respective owner(s) and are used without permission. Everything else is © & TM Pirate Turner. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction.
    Author's Note: My first bid for the DS ship comes from both playing around with Dead Can Dance's "I Am Stretched On Your Grave" and from spotting another author's fic out there. This other author has written a fic whose first line sounded intriguing but who then quickly deteriorated the storyline. That fic was about Drakken losing Shego through Kim's killing of her but then somehow going back into high school and becoming an entirely different Drakken. That held no interest for me, but I simply could not release the first part of the plot from my mind. Here we go . . .

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    642
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,451