Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of universe tilts
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
895
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,244

The universe tilts

Summary:

Fandom: AtS/X Files
Characters: Spike/Fox Mulder
Rating/Warnings: PG13 for m/m sexual situations.
Summary: for jenisatsfxbtvs who wanted Spike to meet Fox. I've written the pairing before so this is a wee scene where Fox discovers his new lover is actually a vampire.

Work Text:

 

 

The universe tilts
by Lilithangel
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lilithbint


What do you do when everything that you believe in gets turned on its head and shatters like a Christmas ornament falling onto the fireplace?

You can crumble with your world, slide off and never come back. Or you can pick up the pieces and fit them into a new world.

That was the decision Fox Mulder had to make, thanks to a blond haired, rude English punk without a heartbeat or a reflection. The heartbeat could have been dealt with. Ultra slow metabolism, undetectable to human technology. Even the face and fang thing he had seen before, but the lack of reflection that was impossible.

Everything reflected just like everything was subject to the laws of gravity. Anti-gravity only existed because gravity existed. There was no cloaking device involved, he could see Spike right in front of him and he could see himself in the otherwise empty mirror.

Spike was not an alien; he was or had been human. Now he wasn't. He ate and drank without producing waste, he bled but the blood was dead, moving sluggishly onto pale skin, but he was dead. It could still be some sort of alien reanimation of a corpse and he could cling to that idea and keep his universe stable, but shaky.

The universe breaker was happily ferreting through his erotica collection making rude comments about his choices and putting aside some future viewing as if he hadn't just pulled the rug out of Fox's world.

"So you think you're a vampire," he said again.

"Don't think it," Spike replied, "am."

"So I was fucked by a vampire?"

"Yup," Spike agreed happily, "and you fucked one too. Quite well I might add," he leered.

"If you're a vampire why haven't you bitten me?" he demanded.

"Not my thing anymore," Spike admitted, "I bag it these days."

"So I was fucked by a reformed vampire."

"You keep coming back to the fucked bit," Spike said with a grin. "You were at a gay bar, what did you think was going to happen?"

"A nice nameless encounter with a human being," Fox said, "or an alien," he muttered.

Spike laughed. "You believe in aliens but don't believe in vampires. Do you think I'm an alien?" Spike's eyes widened, "you do... you think I'm an alien. Oh well, been thought worse." Spike shrugged.

"Vampires aren't real, magic isn't real," Fox said.

"But little grey men are? Does a Shakespeare quote come to mind at all right now?"

"A vampire that knows Shakespeare, why am I not surprise?" Fox asked himself. "I guess if I'm going to go mad I could do a lot worse than a hot blood sucking blond quoting Shakespeare at me."

"You think I'm hot?" Spike preened.

"Don't pretend you don't know," Fox said with a sigh.

"Yeah I know I just want to hear you say it." Spike tossed aside the video he had been looking at and advanced on Fox.

"Spike, I'm trying to process what I've found out," Fox objected.

"Process this..." Spike pressed up against his body. "Parts of you are fine with me," he purred.

"All of me is fine with you," Fox said, putting his hands up onto Spike's shoulders.

Spike tilted his head to look at Fox curiously. "You're not scared of me at all are you?"

"I've seen far worse in this world than you," Fox said.

"I could kill you," Spike said.

"You could," Fox agreed, "but you said you were bagging it these days."

"You believe me?"

"You sound surprised." Fox had to wonder just why Spike expected him not to believe he was safe. "You could have killed me anytime you wanted."

"Not much use to me dead," Spike said, pressing their groins together.

"God..." Fox breathed at the feel of Spike's hardness against his.

"So you believe in God at least," Spike said with a grin, capturing Fox's mouth before the man could say anything.

Fox grabbed hold of Spike and pulled him even closer, both getting lost in the kiss. Spike's hands quickly divested Fox of his pants and boxers, cool strong fingers wrapping around his hard shaft.

It was only those strong hands that kept him upright when Spike knelt in front of him and licked a stripe up his shaft and sucked on the head.

"Fuck," he swore as Spike took more of him, swallowing around his shaft in a way that a dead man shouldn't be able to.

Spike grinned and hummed around the shaft and didn't object when Fox grabbed hold of his head and started thrusting into his mouth. Spike freed his own cock and pumped it in time with the thrusts, enjoying the way Fox was enjoying him.

When Spike's hands cupped his buttocks and a finger slipped between to tease at the tight ring there Fox gave it up with a bitten off cry, flooding Spike's mouth with heat. Spike swallowed until he had drawn it all out and Fox was gasping for mercy at overstimulated flesh.

Spike got to his feet and shared the last of the release with Fox with another mind melting kiss. Fox knew his universe would survive Spike even if his body didn't. If there was one thing Fox was good at it was believing in his universe.


END

Series this work belongs to: