Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
3,943
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
35
Hits:
12,081

Meanwhile back at the girls dorm

Summary:

Fandom: Harry Potter
Genre: Slash
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Hermione/Padma/Lavender, Harry/Ron/Neville
Series/Sequel: Part of unnamed series. Follows 'I told you not to add the mugwot root too soon!', 'Walk back to the dorms', and 'Preparing for the worst.'
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all associated characters belong to JK Rowling. I don't own them, I'm just borrowing them to play with and will return them unharmed, but a lot happier, later.
Synopsis: The girls connect and form a bond in their dorm room. Hermione finds out the joys of female sex and loses her inhibitions. . . and virginity.
Warnings: F/F/F. Please note, age of consent is sixteen in the UK so while they would be underaged here in the United States, in England they'd just be legal.
AN: I just found out that Padma's in Ravenclaw, not Gryffindor. For this story, I've switched them around, Parvati's in Ravenclaw, and her sister's in Gryffindor.

Work Text:

 


Meanwhile, back at the girls dorm
by Josette Grover
jgrover@tm.net  or josette_g98@yahoo.com

Hermione blushes as Padma trails a hand over her breasts. The other girl had pulled them into the bathroom when they'd entered the dorm, turning on the warm water and pulling her soon to be lovers under the water with her before washing her hair.

"You are so beautiful when you blush." Padma purrs, wiping her off with a warmed towel delivered by the house elves. "I could look at you all day." Her hand reaches between Hermione's legs, neatly sliding between the outer lips and finding the puckered opening to her womanhood. Her finger brushes the opening and she smiles as Hermione blushes again.

"So you're still an innocent, my love? I would have thought that Ron or Harry would have taken care of that for you before now." Padma says, brushing a finger over the opening before wrapping her other arm around Hermione's neck and pulling her into a kiss.

Hermione's mouth opens under the pressure of Padma's mouth, allowing the other girl to slip her tongue into her mouth as Lavendar takes over the job of drying all three girls off and leading them into their bedroom. She pauses to throw the lock to make sure nobody else enters the room, though with only the three girls in their year, who would need to enter the room?

"My mother," Hermione pants when Padma releases her mouth. "My mother told me that good girls wait until after they're married. She doesn't even like me touching myself down there. She's afraid I'm going to find a bloke and get myself up the duff. It happened to a cousin five years ago, and she's watched me like a hawk ever since. And boys have always been put off by women who are smarter than they are."

Padma smiles as she takes Hermione by the hand, leading her to one of the beds. Now she knows why the seventh year student beds are so much bigger than the other years. Lying down on the bed, she pulls Lavender and Hermione down beside her, maneuvering Hermione until she's lying in the middle of the bed. Standing up and stretching, enjoying the look the other two girls  give her, she walks naked over to her trunk and reaches inside, bringing out a square box about the size of a dvd player. She brings the box over, putting it on the stand between two of the beds and opens it, pulling out a strap on dildo.

"Toys." she purrs. "The magic is on the box, so that everything fits inside, so we can still use them even without our magic." she grins as Hermione's eyes grow huge as she runs the dildo over her lips before trailing it down her stomach and between her legs. Putting one foot on the side of the bed, she watches Hermione's face as she slides the dildo into her vagina, twisting it before moving it in and out.

"Let me take care of you, Padma." Lavender says, "Lie on the bed beside Hermione and give me my favorite toy of yours." she says, sitting up.

Padma pouts as she removes the dildo, putting it on the stand before she pulls a two headed dildo out of the box and handing it over. She lies on the bed, pulling Hermione into her arms as she spreads her legs.

"Watch me fuck Padma's tight little quim, Hermione." Lavender says, reaching down and inserting one end of the dildo into her own vagina before sliding into Padma's nest of black curls. She begins a rocking motion that leaves them both gasping from their orgasms.

"that's one way to pleasure another girl." Padma says as she catches her breath. "There's another way that's even more pleasurable. Do you want me to show you?"

Hermione nods, gasping and clutching at Padma's head when Padma suddenly buries her face between Hermione's legs, tongue finding the opening to her maidenhood and playing with it. It's a good thing the seven years rooms had been soundproofed earlier today, otherwise the yell Hermione lets out would have scared all the younger girls. Those who hadn't yet found the joys of sex, anyway.

"Funny,"Minerva muses as she pulls a bottle from her private stash. "I never would have thought the girl a screamer. The only other reason would be . . . Oh no, tell me that Granger's not a virgin." She moans, calling Poppy for a headache remedy. She's going to need it by the end of the night.

~ ~ ~

"Albus," Minerva says as she enters the Headmaster's office. "I just had a thought." She nods to the other teachers. "Did no one think to tell Ms. Granger about what happens when a magical creature has sex for the first time?" The other teachers snort whatever they had been drinking and give her horrified looks. "Unless I am very much mistaken, which I doubt from the way she was screaming even through the soundproofing on the seventh year dorm room, Ms. Granger is a virgin."

"How could she not have known to remove that 'item' of her personage before coming back for her seventh year." Severus says icily.

"She's muggle born, you idiot. She wouldn't have had an older brother or sister or parent to take her aside when she was home after sixth year was over, ask her some pointed questions, and tell her what would happen when she got back here. And I had assumed that she would have already taken care of that little hindrance with either Ron or Harry, if not a boy back in London." Minerva says heatedly.

"From what little I saw when I met her mother, " Madam Sprout says, "she's one of those women who tell their daughters that sex before marriage is frowned upon."

"And since it's been so long since we had a purely muggle-born witch, nobody stopped to think about talking to her and telling her what would happen. Most muggle-born are descended from squibs and they have at least one member of the family who can sit them down and tell them what will happen. As far as I could tell from her background, Ms. Granger is one of those rare
muggle-borns who just show up without being from a wizarding family as far back as we can document.."Dumbledore says, pinching his nose as a headache bursts behind his eyes. "Perhaps it will be in our interest if we make a note in their records when a muggle-born enters Hogwarts so that Poppy can tell them what happens when they first have sexual relations when they start puberty."

"That would be against the Ministry's directives, Albus." Snape says with a twist of his lips. "Naughty, naughty. You know the ministry doesn't like us talking about the spell and it's repercussions."

Albus smrks back at him. "We've been bypassing that little Ministry directive for generations, my dear Severus, why start paying attention to them now?"

"I still say you cheated." Minerva mumbles, poking Severus with an elbow. "It's not fair that you get to leave instead of having to put up with horny seventh year Slytherins under the influence of the most powerful aphrodisiac known for the next week." Severus sneers at her before laughing. "My dear Minerva, it's not as if you're not going to be off while the rest of us have to put up with the seven year Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws."

"Yes, but they're not my house, are they? You can just sit back and enjoy the insanity, and miss all the problems with your own house." she mumbles.

"As it happens, my dear, I too have to stay and deal with the problem of out of control hormones." Severus sighs. "My apprentice Gregory has offered to cover my classes for the month, but he's currently in America and won't be here until some time tomorrow. And the resort mixed up my reservation, I won't have a room until the end of the week."

Minerva's evil smirk is the last thing Severus remembers clearly as he proceeds to get very, very drunk that night.

~ ~ ~

"Okay, is there anything that needs to be shielded from the repercussions?" Dumbledore asks, looking at the teachers. "Do it now, we might not have a chance later."

"Can somebody tell me what is the matter with Ms. Granger losing her virginity now?" their newest teacher asks, slightly raising his hand. He's here to cover DADA while the Ministry decides on yet another new teacher, there's rumors that he's from America, muggle born, and on a leave of absence from one of the police forces in the states. "I've never heard of the spell everybody seems to know about."

"That's because only our Ministry is stupid enough to use it." Poppy snarls, then smiles at the young man. "I'm not mad at you dearheart, you have no way of knowing. The spell is a open ended pregnancy spell, one specially designed that no partner of the opposite sex is needed for the students to become pregnant."

"It's a powerful aphrodisiac as well," Severus snorts. "Luckily for us, it's only designed to release the inhibitions that keep the students from acting on their feelings for each other, otherwise we could have students attacking other, unwilling students, under the influence. It was originally designed for wedding nights, to relax the inhibitions. As part of the spell, if the female is a virgin, which was usual back in the day the spell was first created, they automatically became pregnant if the time of the month was right."

"So we're looking at at least one pregnancy, maybe more?" He asks in horror. "How long does the spell last?"

"It wears off in a week, this way the new marriage would have a firm grasp." Minerva snorts. "Since the ministry wants the older families to continue, they altered the spell when they saw the rise in same sex marriages so their would still be children. The spell works best on teenagers, so now they make us teach it as a special class to the seventh year students. This way, the students will get married when they leave school and start families right away."

"And the reason everybody is so upset that Ms. Granger is a virgin is that the release of magical energy when a witch loses her innocence is magnified a few thousand times by the effects of the spell. We can expect the magic to affected for at least the week that they're still under the spell. While their magic may be blocked, they can still influence it unconsciously."

"The last time we had a student lose her virginity to the spell was . . . " the normally placid Madam Sprout shudders, remembering the horror. "We had a carnivorous plant from the greenhouse break loose and start chasing the students, the stairs froze when they weren't changing wildly, it started raining from the great hall ceiling despite being in the middle of a drought outside, all our spells were either magnified or wouldn't work entirely . . ." Madam Sprout's voice trailed off as the other teacher looked at her in horror. Poppy takes up the challenge of telling the horror of what happened last time.

"We had a rash of students sheets become tainted somehow with poison ivy." she says, "Luckily the house elves magic wasn't affected, so we were still able to get laundry done and we were still able to eat, but life around the school was 'interesting' while it lasted."

"Won't the students know to take a birth control potion?" the other teacher asks in horror.

"The spell makes them ineffective, if the students even know that a pregnancy can occur from a same sex partnership." Poppy says sourly. "The Ministry won't allow us to tell the students about same sex pregnancies until after the spell has been cast. So unless one of the pupils has a same sex pairing in their family, they won't know until it's too late. I'm not sure of the Slytherin students, but among the Gryffindors affected, only Padma and Ron have the knowledge that same sex pregnancies are possible."

"How?"

"Ms. Patil's mothers are both female, in fact I believe Padma and Pavarti were conceived by the spell when their mothers were seventh years. As for young Ron, his older brothers are a pair. The spell broke the inhibition that kept the twins from acting on their feelings for each other. I believe that Molly went after that idiot Fudge with a broom." Dumbledore says,  then slams his head onto his desk. "I believe we'd better tell her what's going on so she's prepared in case one of the boys becomes pregnant." Minerva shudders, then turns her attention to the fireplace. Throwing a handful of floo dust in the fire, she calls 'The Burrow, Molly Weasley' in a firm voice.

"Minerva, what's the matter?" Molly asks, looking up from her knitting. "Oh dear, it's that time of year, isn't it?" She asks, realizing why Minerva looks like she's about to either throw up, run away screaming, or get very, very drunk.

"Yes dear, I'm afraid so. Albus thought it was better if we warned you now, Ronald and Harry have taken young Longbottom into their partnership."

"If one of the boys ends up pregnant thanks to that damn spell, I'm going to gut Fudge slowly." Molly snarls.

"Ms. Granger's mother might help you, dear. Young Hermione is still a virgin and you know what happens when a witch loses their virginity under the spell." Molly hangs her head and starts biting off words that if any of her kids had used them would have had her dragging them to the bathroom to wash their mouth out with soap. "I thought you'd better know dear, after what happened with the twins."

"Thank you Minerva, I'll be up to the school shortly, just as soon as I go collect Hermione's mother and tell her what's going on. Please explain to her that it's not Hermione's fault, just in case she turns out to be one of those women who will throw their daughter out of the house if they become pregnant."

Molly stands up after shutting down the floo connection, heading upstairs to her room to clean herself up and change before flooing to the Leaky Cauldron and taking a cab into London, finding Hermione's parents just arriving at home from their dental offices..

"Molly, please come in." Hildegarde says, opening the door and leading the other woman into the living room.

"Hello I'm sorry to bother you, but something's come up at school that you too need to know about." Molly says, sitting down on a couch. Hildegarde sits down beside her, suddenly limp. She'd had a bad feeling most of the day, as if waiting for something to happen. Now, it looks like it has.

"Is Hermione all right? Has she been hurt?" Thomas asks, dropping into a chair.

"Not hurt dear, the two of you had best sit down for this. She's not injured, but your little girl has grown up." Hermione's mother looks at Molly over shaking hands. "Please Mrs. Weasley, tell me what happened?" Molly pats her hand gently before beginning to speak.

"I really wish I had talked to you and Hermione about this last summer before school began." She says with a sigh. "The ministry, in it's infinite wisdom," she says, venom dripping off her words, "has decided that the birthrate is dropping in the magical world and has forced the school to hold a special class for the seventh year students. The potion they brew is a very powerful aphrodisiac that releases the inhibitions of those exposed to it, causing students to act on feelings they previously had and . . ."

"Have sex." she says, her eyes growing hard.

"Yes dear. The potion has been around for centuries, it was usually given to a bride in the old days on her wedding night. Another part of the potion is that if the time is right and if they were a virgin, the bride will always become pregnant. The good news is that the effects of the potion only last for a week, but your daughter and the other students affected will be  having sex almost non-stop those seven days. Originally, it was to make sure that the marriage had a firm foundation. Most of the other magical communities have outlawed the potion, but that idiot Fudge demanded the school start brewing it in the students seventh year, so that students would marry and start having babies as soon as they got out of school so that the community expanded."

"So, we can expect our daughter to come home at the end of the year pregnant?" Hermione's mother says, her mouth twitching in anger.

"I'm afraid so dear. I wanted to tell you this before you found out any other way." Molly says, patting her hand. "The school is expecting us if you want to go see Hermione, have the teachers explain it further, then you can go yell at that idiot Fudge."

Hermione's father wraps an arm around her shoulders. "Dear, you knew it was only a matter of time." He says soothingly. "Yes, this isn't quite how we wanted our daughter to become a woman, but it's not her fault." Hermione's mother takes a deep breath, lets it out, releases her deathgrip on the napkin she's been twisting in her hands. "It's not her fault. She'll be upset when she realizes what's happened, and she'll need our help if there's a baby. You said the good news is that the potion only lasts a week, meaning that there's some bad news too?" He asks Molly, looking at her over his wife's head.

"There's something else you need to know dears." Molly says, once she sees the two have calmed down somewhat. "The potion and spell is so powerful, there doesn't need to be a partner of the other sex. Ron and Harry have been together for the last few months and according to Minerva have asked young Neville to join them, I'm fully expecting to find out I'll be a grandmother by this time next year."

Hermione's mother gets up and starts pacing. "Dammit, I didn't want this to happen to Hermione. I was so careful with her, I didn't want her to have to go through what I did."

Molly looks over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I became pregnant when I was a teenager, and had to make a choice between becoming a parent and going to school. I lost the baby before I had to make that choice, that's why I kept such a tight rein on Hermione." Hildegarde looks at Molly seeing the pain in the other woman's eyes. "There's more isn't it, you wouldn't be looking quite this bad if it were only Hermione."

"No dear, I had to deal with this a couple years ago myself. That idiot Fudge didn't stop to think that the twins might be affected by the blasted potion, and. . . " Molly's voice trails off as she starts snarling. "Well, you can guess what happened. By the time the potion wore off, it was too late. George and Fred are . . . lovers." she finally says. "That's the first time I said it out loud. I had a hard time adjusting to the concept of my sons being together, let me tell you."

"Why don't you and I go 'talk' to the dear man and tell him how upset we are?" Hildegarde says, purring at the other woman. Molly looks at her and nods. "Let's dear, after we get the two of you to the school."

Meanwhile back at the seventh year girls dorm, Lavendar bends her head over Hermione's breast, lapping at the nipple like her cat does a bowl of cream. Hermione moans and blushes as she recovers from her orgasm, pulling Padma up so she can lay on her other side. Boldly, Hermione's hand reaches between Lavendar's legs, sliding through the next of curls under she reaches her vagina, one finger sliding in and not finding the barrier that stops her fingers when she plays with herself.

"Oh yeah 'Mione, right there." Lavendar mumbles around the mouthful of breast in her mouth.

"It feels weird not to hit something." Hermione mumbles.

"Been playing with yourself, Hermione?" Padma asks, pulling Hermione's head around and kissing her soundly. "It only hurts for a little while when somebody breaks it. And afterwards, it feels so good." she purrs, reaching over and pulling out another dildo, this one with straps that she wraps around her thin waist. "Spread your legs dearheart, so I can stretch the muscles. It really hurts if somebody just shoves it into you, but if you stretch the muscle first. . ."

Lavendar drops Hermione's breast, twisting around in bed until her vagina is over Hermione's mouth. She pulls Hermione's legs back, giving Padma free access to Hermione's vagina. Slicking up her fingers with the jar of lube from the open box of toys, Padma begins sliding a finger into Hermione, slowly stretching her until she's got three fingers in her.

"Hermione, I'm going to slart putting the dildo into you, love. Tell me if I hurt you." Padma scoots herself up further between Hermione's spread legs, the tip of the dildo sliding into the puckered opening. Hermione begins panting, and Padma stops immediately.

"No, don't stop, just let me get used to having something bigger than a finger in there please?" Hermione says. "Okay, start moving again."

Padma slowly begins pushing in again, until she reaches the hymen.

"'Mione, I'm at your hymen now. Tell me when and how to break it. Do you want me to slowly push my way though, one quick, hard push, or to pull out and push back in, breaking it that way?" Padma asks, whispering against the other girls neck.

"I don't care how you break it, just do it. . . Please?" she begs, grabbing Lavendar around the waist and pulling her muff down over her face. Lavendar squeals as Hermione begins licking her muff, wiggling to get the other girls tongue in the right spot. Padma nods and quickly pushes her way through the membrane, burying the dildo inside Hermione's no longer virgin quim.

She pants, lying on the other girl as she cries. Lavendar moves from her spot, lying down on the bed beside Hermione, licking the tears away and capturing her mouth in a kiss, tasting her vaginal fluids on the other girl's mouth. Padma pushes herself up, dildo sliding out of Hermione's vagina as she kisses Hermione, holding and rocking the other girl as she cries from the brief pain, the loss of her innocence, and shame at how her mother is going to react. Meanwhile, deep in Hermione's womb, a spark of magic erupts and cells begin growing and dividing.

The teachers look up and moan as every light in the school go out. This is going to be a long week.


end