Actions

Work Header

Spanda Le Vastre Ale E Voli

Summary:

Abused and raped, Harry's never had a good life. When he's dumped in a dark alley, and left for dead; a stranger offers him help. Believing him safe, Harry warms to the stranger, only to realise too late that he's been conned. Now, Turned against his will, and back in the same position as he started: Only one will be able to help him rise from the dark. Vamp!Harry, Post!GoF.

Work Text:

-- 

The darkness... Everywhere. It was closing in on him, and he has no way of escaping. His sreams where blanketed by the dark; no one could hear him.

Fruitless wishing, hoping. No one would come, no one knew, no one cared.

He was a beast, an animal; a creature, no, a monster, that only deserved to be locked up. But the darkness. So... Terrifying, so... Foreboding.

Wishing for an escape, but none forth coming. Crying, and crying out. But no one hearing.

Chains, trapping him, holding him. Clutching him in the grasp of cold steel, never forgiving. Forever in chains. No escape, even death is taken away, for he couldn't die. Not while within his prison of darkness, where only one comes to him, and far from a saviour.

The 'Stranger'. The one that had saved him. Or so he had thought.

The stranger went by many names. But he knew. He knew what the stranger really was. The creature. The monster, the very same that had turned himself. The very same that insisted that it was he that was the monster, the freak.

And he was. Of course he was. He had always been a freak, and he shall always remain a freak.

But oh, how he wished for anything, someone, to save him from his nightmare.

But no one would come, no one knew, no one cared.

 --