Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
110
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,012

The Toothbrush Dilemma

Summary:

Rating: PG
Summary: Morph laments over the fate of his and Jubilee's toothbrushes, but Jubes has the answer to their predicament. 100-word drabble.
Disclaimer: Morph, Jubilation "Jubilee" Lee, Bishop, Monet, and the X-Men are © & TM Marvel comics, not the author, and are used without permission. The author makes absolutely no monetary profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

The Toothbrush Dilemma
by
Pirate Turner


Morph sighed as he scrubbed away at the mildew-encrusted floor of the bottom bathroom. "I just don't know where my brain was today," he lamented with a weary shake of his head and a forlorn look at the toothbrush he held.

"I do."

"You do?" he questioned his partner in crime.

"Yup," Jubilee replied. "Our brains were in our big toes when Big B stepped on them."

Morph shook his head. "Damn that Bishop! It's just too bad that our toothbrushes had to pay the price."

"Mine ain't. I'm cleaning this sucker up and swapping it with Monet's when she's not looking."

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.