Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
380
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
989

It's Purrfectly Natural

Summary:

Rating: G
Summary: What could disgust Wolverine?
Disclaimer: Morph, Logan/Wolverine, and the X-Men are © & TM Marvel comics, not the author. Celina "Pantheria" Lewis is © & TM Pirate Turner and may not be used without permission. The author makes absolutely no monetary profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

 

It's Purrfectly Natural
by
Pirate Turner


Wolverine was still shuddering, shivers running down his spine, at the gruesome sight he'd just witnessed when he walked around a corner in the mansion and nearly collided with Morph. "Whoa!" Morph exclaimed as Wolverine walked around him, hardly paying him any notice. Morph walked backwards until he could again see the Claw Man's face, and he nodded at the paled skin, bulging eyes, and curled upper lip that he was met with. "Dang, Wolvy! What did you see?!" he asked, his curiosity bubbling over like a too-full kettle for it was rare indeed that anything managed to disgust the great Wolverine.

Wolverine barely glanced at Morph as he continued stalking through the hall, eager to put as much distance between him and the sight he had just had the misfortune to watch as quickly as possible. "Your wife . . . " he muttered, disgusted shivers still coursing through his bones. He shook his head while making a face much like that of his young Jubilee when she became grossed out. "Euuw . . . "

Morph's ears literally perked up. "Euuw?" he repeated questioningly. "Did the great Wolverine just say 'euuw'?"

"You're damn right I did!" Logan barked, turning on Morph and pointing his unsheathed claws at his best friend. "It just ain't natural!"

"Ya saw her eat a mouse, didn't you?"

Logan glared at him but slowly nodded his head.

"She's a cat, Logan," Morph explained with a careless shrug. "It's perfectly natural."

Logan eyed him as though he'd just popped nine new heads out of his shoulders. "Don't tell me," he growled slowly, "you've ate one?"

Morph grinned. That was the one thing he would never share with his beloved wife, but he wasn't about to let the big, bad Wolverine know that! "Well . . . " He concentrated carefully as he turned his tongue into the tail of a mouse, then poked it out at Wolverine and slowly slurped it back in with a huge, ridiculous grin. "You could say that."

Wolverine was already gone, however, running down the hall, and wretching sounds came back to Morph as he watched the man many considered to be one of the hardest, meanest mutants to ever wear the X badge flee from a simple trick. He barreled over with laughter.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.