Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Magnificent Seven Dallas AU - Boys playing with Boys
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
4,543
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,453

Dallas Central AU: Missionary Man

Summary:

Willow Challenge 2004 - Write in a universe you don't normally [expand into old west, go to the atf, any other open au], especially if it's a good idea you've never quite made yourself do -- write a pairing you don't usually, whether it's a fleeing idea between the coupling or a rather involved plot you'd put off because it isn't the two [or hell, three or four ] you are 'comfortable' dealing in.

Work Text:

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Texas Aries and Setcheti create The Dallas Central AU. Texas Aries created the following original characters: Jessie, LuAnn, Alex, Joseph, and Inh.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only . Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

 

To See more background about the Dallas Central AU follow the URL: Dallas Central Introduction Page

To read the story please go to the following URL: Dallas Central AU: Missionary Man

Check out my other stories by following this URL: Lone Tree Creative Preserve

 

NOTE: The song is from the Eurythmics.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dallas Central AU: Missionary Man
by TexasAries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Larabee, captain of Major Crimes, waited backstage. The man that could look down the barrel of a gun held by the craziest suspect without breaking a sweat was fighting a major case of stage fright.

Chris took one more peek around the curtain into the darkness around the stage but saw only the bright glare of the spotlights. Letting the curtain fall, he closed his eyes and took several deep breaths in hopes of settling his stomach. He didn't want to make an even bigger fool of himself by rushing to the toilet and having his breakfast and lunch coming up.

He opened his eyes, watching a dancer come off stage as another took up his entrance spot. Striking a pose, the man nodded his head, allowing the music to start playing while the curtain opened. The dark dancer strutted out to the beat of the music amid loud catcalls and wolf whistles. With a swoosh the curtain closed again, muting the music and other sounds from the bar, causing Chris's stomach to start fluttering with nerves.

Knowing that he was up next.

This wasn't like standing in front of Chiefs, City Council Members, Senators and Congressmen giving a report or testifying in a court case. No, this was going up on stage and stripping down to a thong so small it barely covered anything, in front of a bar full of gay men during Friday night happy hour.

Why was he doing this?

Chris straightened up as his well-known temper started a fast burn. He was the frikin' Captain of Major Crimes and didn't have to do his kind of crap! He had men that could take his spot!

Then he remembered; Ezra couldn't do it because the FBI agent was in Houston interviewing a man that had been taking photographs of City and Government buildings. Vin had pulled a muscle in a dirt bike race and was laid out flat on his back at Nettie Wells' until he recovered.

Then there was Buck. Now the psychologist would have been perfect for the job but for one minor problem, he wasn't a detective and he couldn't ask a civilian to do this.

Now Raphael was another one that would have been perfect for this assignment but couldn't because the perp would have recognized him from a stupid traffic accident the month before. Why the hell did the guy have to run a red light and smash into Raphael?

Why?

Because God hated him that's why!

Inez, Jessie, and LuAnn were out of this one, but that didn't stop them from commenting and whistling when the other men of the department strut their stuff. Chris never saw Inez laugh so as she ran towards the woman's washroom.

Alex who was in his 50's and look every inch his years would have been booed off the stage, Joseph was in great shape for a football player but not for a stripper, and Inh was the rookie and he could send the in. It would be like leading a lamb to the slaughter. On top of that all the woman in the department looked after him like a little brother and they have Nettie on their side. Dr. Wells was the only one who could threaten with death by shovel and make him believe she could do it if he crossed her. Chris shuddered, that was one scare old woman!

Nathan had wandered in to see if Josiah wanted to go to lunch and got roped into trying out for the assignment. Chris had to admit that Nathan was in great shape for a ME and a pretty good-looking guy. He would have been perfect... but Chris had to be truthful to himself. After watching the disaster that was Nathan dancing, he had come to the conclusion that the man had no sense of rhythm and moved like he had a steel rod up his butt. So he was out.

There was JD. He was young, good-looking, and the boy could dance. Again a perfect candidate but for the simple fact that it was JD that was meeting the perp so that left him out.

Then there was Josiah, a man who was in damn good shape for his age, with a physique that most men tried for all their lives and never achieved. And he could dance, with a predatory grace that had Buck trying to pick up a few moves to impress his ladies. He would have been perfect but for the simple fact that Josiah was just a little too old.

That left him.

His stomach started the roller coaster ride once again; to take his mind off it he let his mind wander to his detective. A man who he not only respected but he could count as a close friend. A man that had lived with his own demons; from his wife and mother's death due to a freak accident that left his sister insane, and the horrors that he had encountered during the Gulf war. A man who spent years on the force and had seen the depths of evil that man can inflect on one another and yet he could still see the hope and goodness in the world.

The quiet times that they'd spent in his office as the bright sunlit days turned slowly into the cool blues and blacks of the night, letting them both talk about things that couldn't be said in the light of day. Things not even Vin or Buck knew, that he couldn't bare to inflict on them.

Both men understood the effect Sarah and Adam's disappearances had on him, but these were things far deeper and darker. Some things that even Sarah didn't know because he couldn't touch her light with this darkness. Buck might understand and have similar problems because of the cases that they had worked on. But he wasn't the one in charge, the one responsible for finding the bastards before they striking again ruining more innocent lives. Nor can he ignore the fact that it was him given orders that led to people dying or getting hurt. Buck wasn't the one who woke up at night from dreams where the dead had come to call. To demand answers, and accused him of leading them to their death.

The only one he could talk to about the dreams and doubts was Josiah. A man who had experienced what he had with his unit in the Gulf War, and someone who understood what he had gone through then and now.

Chris also found that he could talk to Josiah about how to help their friends get ahead in their careers. As both a friend and leader it was his job to see that each of the men reporting to him had a chance to move upwards, they couldn't remain in their current jobs all their lives. They were too good for that.

Both of them thought Raphael would make a great leader and to this end Chris had started giving him assignments to bring him to the notice of the higher ups. Raphael had the brains, heart and experience to back him up, all he needed was a little more understanding of the business side of the police force and dealing with their bosses.

Now with Buck, neither Chris nor Josiah had any worries. With the experience he was gaining in the field and the degrees he had he could write his own ticket with any hospital in the country.

JD was another teammate that neither man would worry about for the kid was good. He proved his worth in the New York Gangs unit then moved up into Vice and Narcotics, and now he was in Major Crimes. The kid would go far and someday Chris figured he would be the police chief in some city if the FBI or DEA didn't pick him up first. Chris had started to drop JD's name into different leader's ears during some of the conferences he was force to attend. It was just a matter of making sure that the right people knew about his skills and that was Chris's job.

It was a lot harder to figure out what to do for Ezra. Josiah and he had spent hours trying to figure out where the southerner could go next. But with that damn boss of his it made it hard, even after the great work he had done here in Dallas and around the country. Both Chris and Josiah knew that Ezra didn't have to work with the inheritance and who his father and mother were but you just have to respect a man that wanted to make it on his own. They had spent countless nights over a drink or dinner trying to figure out how to help Ezra but neither of them had come up with anything. The only option Ezra seemed to have would be retire from the FBI and go to work in the private sector but that would just kill the southerner because he liked what he was doing.

Vin was another one that was hard to figure out. Now the New Mexican wasn't stupid, but he just wasn't interested in moving up. One day while he and Vin were out fixing the part of the fence so that Burt and Ernie could get out he asked his friend what he wanted to do with his life. Chris remembered Vin sitting quietly for a while before telling him he had always wanted to be a teacher. That he would like to teach out at the Police school and help to mold the students into good officers. With that in mind, Chris started to put out feelers to find out if the school would be interested and how he could help Vin reach his goal.

Chris smiled as he remembered asking Josiah where he saw himself in five years. The man just smiled that wide grin of his and told him fishing. Just relaxing along some riverbank somewhere with a cooler of cold beer, a friend and the lazy warm days of summer to enjoy.

That reminded Chris that Josiah would be out there ... watching him.

Out of no where the image of Josiah at the gym, in a loose sweaty gray muscle shirt that exposed his powerful arms, shoulders and small peaks of hard brown nipples covered in a light dusting of salt and pepper hair. Strong muscles, straining beneath flushed, sweat drenched skin as powerful legs flexed as Josiah performed squats beneath heavy weights. In the mirror he could see the sweat dampened black shorts molding themselves to the older man's hard, muscular ass, making it hard for him to concentrate on what he was doing instead of standing there drooling at the sight of that wonderful body.

Chris's thoughts were interrupted by the stage manager's low voice, "Connor you're up next."

Swallowing heavily Chris moved into position, just as the other dancer came off stage. Taking his stance, he drew upon everything that made him the badass leader of the best Major Crime team in the southern part of the United States and faced the closed curtains. Giving a nod, he heard his music start up while the curtain parted.

-------------------------------------------------

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Well I was born an original sinner.
I was borne from original sin.
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Josiah looked up as he heard the song cueing Chris's entrance and straightened up in anticipation of seeing if the dreams he'd been having for the past week would be made flesh. His position at the end of the long stage gave him the best view of the house, allowing him to see the man he had fallen for, while keeping an eye on his partner, JD, in his corner. The dark gray curtains drew back to show Chris Larabee dressed in an old fashion missionary costume. The large round hat hid the blond's strong, handsome face, while the long duster covered the trim, lean body of his leader.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
And if I had a dollar bill
There'd be a mountain of money
~~~~ *** ~~~~

He watched as his leader, friend and the man he had found himself profoundly attracted to, lifted his head to show a steely blue-green stare that hushed the loud men around him. Several of the men straightened up as they caught sight of Chris and a small flame of possessiveness started to burn in the large man.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Piled up to my chin...
Hay!!!
~~~~ *** ~~~~

With that last reframe Chris started to move, stalking down the stage with the loose limbed walk of a predator, as the black priestly robes bellowed around him like a dark storm cloud. His cold blue-green eyes scanned the crowd, a sneer gracing the sensual lips, causing the men in the house to quiet at the power Chris was displaying. The alpha had arrived and was making his presence known. A few tried to meet his eyes but they were quickly lowered as he locked gazes with them, showing them that this man wasn't someone to fool with.

Arrogantly the blond stalked down the stage, eyes cold and challenging, until their eyes met and the coldness disappeared in those blue-green eyes. It seemed to Josiah that something clicked between them and suddenly it was like there was no one else.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
My mother told me good
My mother told me strong
She said "be true to yourself
And you can't go wrong."
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Chris's walk became even more sensual as he crossed the last few feet to loom over him. Josiah took his time running hungry eyes up long, lean form of the man before him, pausing briefly at Chris's mouth before looking into the sensual eyes of his friend. Josiah felt his manhood hardened instantly in his black leather pants, making them feel way to tight, as he saw the answering gleam of desire for him in the blond's eyes.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
"but there's just one thing
That you must understand."
"you can fool with your brother
But don't mess with a missionary man."
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Then with a swoosh of his robes Chris was gone, strutting back up the stage like a black panther, the same dangerous loose-limb walk that he used going into a takedown. The area on both sides of the stage filled rapidly, with men who were drawn to the powerful blond. Josiah got to his feet, watching with worried eyes as some of the men grew more daring as they gained encouragement from the others around them. He felt the warm assurance of his gun in the small of his back, which was effectively hidden by the black leather coat he was wearing. He reached back slowly, watching the crowd and determined to protect Chris, when he saw the bouncers quickly moving into place shoving men who were to close back from the stage. He slowly relaxed his stance but stayed standing just in case.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Ohhhh!!!!
Don't mess with a missionary man.
Ohhhh yahhh!!!
Don't mess with a missionary man.
Don't mess! No!
Don't mess with a missionary man.
Aaaahhhh!
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Josiah watched with steel blue eyes, as the bouncers seemed to instinctively move to block the various attempts of the crowd to get to the blond, with only one or two being stopped by Chris himself. From where he stood Josiah could see the laser blue-green eyes freezing the fools, while a snarl graced Chris's lips. His very attitude dared them to complete their attempt, while his eyes promised to take the offending hand off at the elbow.

Once Chris got to the curtain he whirled around to stare out at the crowd, before slowly lowering his head, allowing the missionary hat to once again hide his face. His legs were braced shoulder width apart while his hips started a seductive swaying as he teasingly started to open the cassock. This set the men around the stage surging forward only to be stopped by the bouncers, though a few more had slipped through their protection.

Josiah could hear the men around him shouting take it off, but they were drowned out by the music blasting away over the loud speaker. One part of him wanted to see Chris take the duster off, but another growing part wanted to stop him. To prevent others from lusting after that glorious form, and wanting to be the only one to see it as he worship every inch with his hands and mouth.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Ohh the missionary man
He's got God on his side.
He's got the saints and apostles
Backin' up from behind.
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Sensually Chris opened the right side of the robe, let it slowly slip it off his shoulder as his hips continued to gyrate to the erotic tempo of the song. Josiah hungrily watched as first a tan lean shoulder was display before finally revealed a hard oil slicked pecs and dark nipple to his devouring gaze. Chris's slender fingers trailed down the side of his neck to the muscular pectoral before circling around the revealed nipple teasing it to a hard state. Then the tempting sight was gone, hidden once again by the dark robe.

Slowly the chant of take it off reached Josiah's ears from the men around him, only when it reached a deafening level did Chris grab the edges of the coat and flashed it open before letting it slide down his arms to catch in the crook of his elbows. For a split second silence reigned as the men devoured the lean muscular perfection of Chris's oil sheened chest and flat stomach.

 

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Black eyed looks from those Bible books.
He's a man with a mission
Got a serious mind.
There was a woman in the jungle
And a monkey on a tree.
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Josiah breathlessly watched as Chris slowly raised his face until they locked gazes with one another. Chris never broke eye contact with him as his slender hands ghosted over oiled skin, stroking and arousing his body, unmindful of the yelling men around them. One hand moved southward following the slender trail of blond hairs to his groin.

Josiah watched, mesmerized by the sight of Chris's index finger as it sensually traced up and down the seam over the hard bulge of his groin. Without thinking, his own hand started to copy Chris's movements, as the Detective took in a shuddering breath as he watched the blond's erotic performance.

The very air seemed to be alive, the lust around him making his skin itch and he wished that they were alone together. Alone so that he too could remove his tight clothing, allowing them to slowly explore each other's bodies while made slow passionate love.

The coat trailed uncaringly behind the blond as Chris start to move towards him again. Slender hips sensually swayed side to side as Chris released the coat to slither unnoticed to the stage. Josiah's attention was brought back to the men around them as they surged forward the bouncers struggling to keep the crowd from reaching the powerful man on stage.

Chris didn't seem acknowledge the danger or the men around him, his total attention seeming to be fixated on Josiah. The man in question found that his mouth had suddenly gone dry at the look of desire and hunger in Chris's eyes as the blond loomed over him.

Spreading his legs apart to give himself leverage, Chris continued to sway his hips as he lowered himself towards the stage. Strong hands caressed muscular thighs to both offer balance and to increase the look of desire in Josiah's eyes.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
The missionary man he was followin' me.
He said "stop what you're doing."
"get down upon your knees."
~~~~ *** ~~~~

The detective devoured Chris's body with his eyes as the blond slid to his knees before him, the long lean body stretching backwards to be supported by his arms. Josiah's eyes were drawn to the glistening skin of the blond's hard abs, wanting to quench the thirst he had for Chris in the sweat that had collected there. Slowly Chris started to sensually swirl and thrust his pelvis upwards, almost as if he was begging the detective to reach out to touch him.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
"i've got a message for you that you better believe."
believe believe believe believe believe believe believe
believe believe believe ...
Ohhh...yaaaaaahhh!
~~~~ *** ~~~~

From out of no where a hand reached over Josiah to try to take what Chris was offering only to him. Without blinking an eye, the older man shoved a hard elbow back and heard a very satisfying grunt of pain from the intruder, but Chris had already gotten to his feet.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
believe believe believe believe believe believe believe
believe believe believe ...
~~~~ *** ~~~~

The look of need in Chris's eyes had Josiah reaching towards the blond and wrapping his large hands around the blond's black covered calves. Josiah's eyes swiftly traveled upwards to the center of Chris's still swirling hips and the hard bulge that was displayed there. Slowly his hands moved upwards, feeling the muscles in Chris's legs as he continued his movements until the Detective almost touched the area his eyes were locked on.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Hey!
Ooofffmmmm!
Hey!
Ooofffmmmm!
Hey Hey Hey!
Oh Yeah!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Yaaaahhhhh!
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Then suddenly Chris was gone. Moving back up the stage as his slender hips continued to swirl and sway within the skin-tight black pants clinging to every inch of his legs and ass. Driving the men around them mad with desire, Chris was three-quarters back up the stage when he stopped and slowly turned to face the maddened crowd. The blond then started to tease his audience by playing with the button of his tight pants. With a devilish grin Chris popped the button before moving over to the left side of the stage where he swirled and thrust his pelvis out to the crowed, as cool eyes dared them to touch, before whirling away to the right where he repeated his performance.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Well I was born an original sinner.
I was borne from original sin.
And if I had a dollar bill
For all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money
~~~~ *** ~~~~

The detective saw the wicked teasing light in those green-blue eyes as Chris turned once more to the foot of the stage. Instinctively Josiah knew that Chris was coming to him, and a need to touch this beautiful demon in human form overcame him.

Slowly, sensually Chris started back towards the foot of the stage, making Josiah growl with pent up desire. A slender hand slowly started to lower the zipper of the black pants, showing a desirable trail of hair disappearing into the crotch of the slacks.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
money money money money money money money money
money money money money money money money money
money money money ...
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Chris was once more standing over him as slender hips swayed in front of his eyes, teasing Josiah with the swelling manhood that was concealed in the black pants. The detective's strong hands reached out to caress the muscular thighs, following them upwards to finally cup Chris's hardened flesh in his hands.

Chris's head fell back, dislodging the hat while his hands moved ghost-like from his stomach upwards, to pinch and pull on the hard nubs while releasing a groan of pleasure.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
money money money money money money money money money
money money money money money money money
money money money ...
Don't!
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Of their own accord, Josiah's hand moved to Chris's waistband, driven by the need to see the treasure hidden beneath the black cloth. The pants came away in his hands as Chris moved backwards, trying to avoid another unwanted hand reaching for him.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Don't mess with him! No! No!
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Frustrated and angry that someone had dared to touch what was his, the detective turned towards the unfortunate young man and snarled at him. The man was younger than JD, turned white, backing quickly away from the large angry man. Others noting what had happened, swiftly cleared the area around the detective, not wanting to take any chances with the large man that was very obvious the dancer's jealous boy friend.

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Ahhh! Baby!
Don't mess with a missionary man.
Ahhhhh!
Leave him alone!
Missionary man.
~~~~ *** ~~~~

Josiah's attention was quickly brought back to Chris when he felt a feather soft touch along his cheek. Turning to look at the semi-naked body of his obsession, his manhood jerked within his pants as he got his first look at the glorious body displayed before him.

Chris smiled down into the heated gaze of the man that was a friend and future lover, knowing that his lonely nights were no more. He turned away to slowly make his way back up the stage to the exit. His every movement designed to increase the desire in one man and one man only.

Josiah.

The detective hungrily watched as Chris's deliciously hard ass moved away from him. Every step the blond took called to him at some deeply primitive level. He wanted to jump up onto that stage and ravish Chris right there, to lay that perfect body down and slide in fully. Claiming the blond so that all those around them would know that Chris was his and only his!

~~~~ *** ~~~~
Don't mess with him! No! No!
Missionary man.
Ohhh!!!
Missionary man.
Nonnnn!
Don't mess with a missionary man.
Don't mess with him! No! No!
Don't mess with that man!
Don't mess with a missionary man.
~~~~ *** ~~~~

The audience was crying out for more as Chris neared the curtains. The blond turned, sweeping a heated gaze over the men that surrounded the stage before continuing on through the now parted curtain. Pausing, Chris cast a coy look over one bare shoulder, green-blue devilish eyes sparkling as he locked his gaze with one pair of pale blue eyes.

As the curtain closed Chris shivered with desire and anticipation, as he read the hunger in Josiah's eyes and face for him.