Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
773
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,982

Born Again Book II

Summary:

Note: These fics were created for my own advent calender.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Born Again Book II 1-3/3
by spikewil

 


14th of December
Fandom: Buffy
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Xander/Angel
A/N 1: One of the few epilogues of the story of Born Again book II.
A/N 2: William is 16 years old, Draco and Harry 15 years old.


Christmas 2016

Xander watched from his seat as his family slowly woke up and walked into the living room, joining him. As Liam nestled himself into Xander's embrace, Harry settled on the floor staring at the brightly lit tree. Draco was staring at the large pile of gifts while Lily and
Nicky were more interested in the small toy train that was trailing through the room.

Angel stared at their oldest son, William, who was clearly enjoying the attention of Fred Weasley. He frowned when he realized that they were acting more than just friends. Angel felt his husband chuckle and he looked up, seeing the laughter in those brown eyes.

Fred Weasley guided William into the Harris' living room until he spotted the mistletoe he had stringed up earlier. He took William's face between his palms and kissed the rosy lips. Fred felt William responding. He was completely focused on his friend when loud giggles from the younger children snapped him from his haze.

With bright faces, William and Fred sat next to Angel and Xander before the younger children attacked the pile of gifts.


15th of December
Fandom: Buffy
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Xander/Angel
A/N 1: One of the few epilogues of the story of Born Again book II.
A/N 2: William is 16 years old, Draco and Harry 15 years old.


After Fred kissed him on Christmas evening, William's shy smile hadn't left his face, even though he received a stern telling about protection etc.

Draco and Harry had picked up Ron and followed their big brother and his new boyfriend everywhere, until the couple locked themselves into one of the many secret rooms.

Curious as teenagers are, they did the same fully intended on practicing their kissing.

"Ron, Draco and I will kiss you like William and see if we like it, okay?" Harry said smartly.

"At the same time?!"

"No!"

Harry leaned forward and pressed his lips against his friend's. A light pressure was given and they both opened their mouth as they had seen William do; two tongues meeting before retreating.

Harry was disappointed to feel nothing and was told by Ron that he hadn't felt anything that made him like it. He watched Draco do the same only their kiss didn't stop. With a sad expression, he left the room and wandered in the hallway until he bumped into George.

"Why the sad look?"

Embarrassed, Harry told him of his brother's kissing before he stopped talking when George took his face and kissed deeply. Green eyes widened before they closed as he felt butterflies residing in his belly.

******

Xander and Angel watched amused as their three oldest sons came back into their living room with puffy lips, a bright flush on their cheekbones and eyes focused on the floor.

"Did you have a great day?" Angel asked curiously.

Three nods were their answer before Angel continued his questioning. "Then would you please explain the three chocolate boxes that your father and I received as a token of a promise to love and not hurt you?"

*Squeak!!!*

 

16th of December
Fandom: Buffy
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Xander/Angel
A/N 1: One of the few epilogues of the story of Born Again book II.


Christmas 2030

"Daddy, are we going yet?"

"Did you grab your gifts?"

*****

Xander and Angel watched their children and grandchildren enter the Great Hall where they were waiting to celebrate another family Christmas day.

As the hall filled, Xander's eyes were staring at his youngest grandson Alex, a smart three year old with a fascination for Potions just like his father and Godfather.

"Grandpa!" Alex called out and ran as quickly as he could to his grandfather to show him his gift.

"Hello Alex, it's good to see again," Xander greeted and laughed when the boy pressed the thin gift against his chest. "Is this for me?"

"Yes, it's a picture."
 
"Alex, don't tell him. Let Grandpa unwrap it first," William admonished gently.

"Sorry, Grandpa," Alex apologized while staring as Xander carefully unwrapped his gift.

Xander sat down and placed Alex on his lap as he stared at the black and white photo of what seem to be blobs. "William?"
 
"It's going to be twins, Dad," William announced loudly, making sure everyone of his family heard him.


My stories
http://home.wanadoo.nl/spikewil

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author spikewil.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.