Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of X-Men ABC's
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
222
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,536

ABC's of Adultery

Summary:

 Jean's having an affair. But with whom?

Work Text:

The ABC's of Adultery

"He's the perfect man," Jean said. "I don't know what I'd do without his grounding presence. Just thinking about losing him makes me sick to my stomach. Kill that tape recorder, Zoe," she ordered her counselor. "Little things he does make me crazy though. Male bonding shit mostly. Not that he goes out on the town every night. Oh, no, not my Scott. Plenty of times I have to encourage him to go with a physical shove and a twenty in his hand. Quit looking at me like that. Remember that he's got a rather nasty relationship history. Sometimes, I can't believe we ever made it this far. Time moves so quickly. Unless you want to get something painful over with, then it slows down to a crawl. Very weird. What was I… ah. Xavier's been good for Scott and me. You know that, I think. Zoe, I don't know what to do. All I want is for our marriage to survive. Best friends don't give up on one another. Chances like this don't come every day though. Even Scott understands the impulse. Friendship doesn't mix with sex, but I want him so badly. God, why did it have to be Bobby that came between us?"

FINIS

Series this work belongs to: