Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
178
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,238

Grins

Summary:

Fandom: Supernatural
Pairing: John/Bobby; Sam/Dean implied.
Warnings: none
Summary: Bobby contemplates grins.
Disclaimer: These characters are the property of their creator Eric Kripke so you know I don't own or know any of these people. Purely my imagination based upon the show. And as so many people will tell you, this show is just screaming to be slashed.
Unbeta'd, all mistakes are mine.
I don't know from drabbles, to half-drabbles, this was just something that popped into my mind. If you are in any other forums, you may see a grins description of other characters.

Work Text:

 

Grins
by missfae

Dean's grins are cocky, self assured and full of a "don't mess with me or I'll kick your ass" attitude. Except when he looks as Sam, then his grins turn to soft wistful smiles. Smiles full of love, longing and sweet promises.

Sam's grins are full of shyness, the man-child who desperately clings to his childhood, when he has his older brother to fix everything that is wrong with the world. Until he looks are Dean and his grins become passionate, willing to give love with out condition.

My John... well his grins are forced. As he looks at his sons and thinks about the arms that will no longer hold their mother and the life he was forced to lead them into. So despondent... so broken.

Then... he looks at me, and his grins change. They become promises that leave me shivering with anticipation, promises of his body, soul and most importantly... of his heart. That maybe he *can* do something right in this world.

And I ask you, who can resist a grin like that?

 

END