Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
201
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
962

Untitled Sentinel Drabble 1

Summary:

Now for the drabbles I wrote for the Multi-Fandom Drabble Tree at batpack this holiday weekend:
The Sentinel Jim/Blair PG13 200 words (opener, so nothing bolded)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



Blair stormed into the kitchen, letting the screen door slam shut behind him. "Why did we buy a house again?" he demanded.

"Because you wanted a dog?" Jim said from the sink where he was washing vegetables for the salad that would go with their grilled steak. It was nice having a deck that held a table and chairs as well as the grill.

The little black ball of fur sleeping in the dog bed beside the refrigerator stretched awake and then, with a yip, leapt for Blair. Tiny paws scrambled for purchase on the wood floor, and Blair snatched her up before she could jump on his bare leg.

Jim poured two glasses of freshly brewed iced tea and handed one to Blair.

"Oh, god, thank you!" Blair slumped into the nearest kitchen chair, Belle hanging over one arm and happily licking his hand, and took a long drink of the tea before placing the cool glass against his sweating forehead.

Jim sat down beside him and stretched his legs out so that they brushed Blair's. "Lawn still giving you trouble?"

"It's the lawn from Hell. But I will persevere."

Jim hid a grin. "I'm sure you will, Chief."

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Spikedluv.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.