Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
201
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,110

Untitled Due South Drabble

Summary:

Now for the drabbles I wrote for the Multi-Fandom Drabble Tree at batpack this holiday weekend:
Due South Fraser, RayK PG 13 200 words

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


Ray's alarm hadn't gone off, he'd run out of hot water, and cut himself shaving. He'd forgotten to do laundry, so had to put on yesterday's wrinkled jeans. The t-shirt passed the sniff test, so he wore that, as well.

The Goat wouldn't start, so he'd had to call a cab because he was already late, and then his father to check the GTO out while Ray was at work.

When the cab pulled up at the consulate, Fraser was on the sidewalk waiting for him. The uniform was spotless and pressed, brass gleaming and leather shining.

"Hey, Frase, how's it going?"

"Very well, Ray, thank you for asking." Fraser slid into the cab and made room for Dief. He was practically vibrating with excitement, which made Ray suspicious.

"Fraser? Just spit it out."

"Of course, Ray. Remember I told you about my annual review?"

Ray nodded.

"I've just been told that I'm getting a raise, effective retroactively to the beginning of the year, and a promotion."

"That's really great, Frase."

Fraser beamed. "Thank you, Ray."

Ray picked a piece of bloody tissue off his chin, sighed. Only Fraser would have a run of good luck on Friday the thirteenth.

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Spikedluv.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.