Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Date: 02/14/2008
    Feedback: Yes,I want feedback.
    Archive: Yes
    Fandom: Sex And The City
    Categories: Het, slash, bi
    Other Notes: This AU story is based on a picture entitled 'Pin-Up On Bed' by an artist named David Saavedra.
    Pairing: Carrie/Samantha/m/f
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimers: Sex And The City belongs to Darren Star Productions and Home Box Office(HBO)Gallery Magazine belongs to Montcalm Publishing.Adam And Eve belongs P.H.E., Incorporated. The porn-video entitled 'Paradise' belongs to Wicked Pictures. Talbots belongs to The Talbots, Incorporated.DimOut.Com belongs to Dim Out. The Xandria Collection belongs to L.R.G., Incorporated. SomethingSexyPlanet belongs to SomethingSexyPlanet.Com. This story is not-for-profit but I own it.
    Summary: After she had once again lost Mister Big to Natasha, Carrie decides to just stay home on Valentine's Day, only to have a sudden visit from Samantha change those personal plans of hers in a big way.
    Warnings: Strong language, voyurism, female solo sex, female/female sex, male/female sex, male solo sex
    Dedication: Happy Valentine's Day to all of my family and friends!--ATK 2008

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,567
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,941