Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Feedback: welcomed and appreciated
    Rating: R (violence, sexual overtones)
    Fandom: "Profiler"
    Pairing: Jack/other (sorry, you have to read to get more than that)
    Date: 1/17/01
    Archive: Yes, just let me know where if you archive other than here.
    Category: Low-fat smut cookie, heavy on the angst and light on the sex.
    Disclaimer: "Profiler" and its cast of characters don't belong to me, else Jack would have seen a lot more action and Donald Lucas would be doing a lounge act in Reno as we speak. I use them here, as always, only for cheap thrills and promise to put them back where I found them.
    Summary: Sometimes it takes more than words to really prove yourself to the one you love; Jack has his own methods.
    Warnings: Well, it's a slash list, so no surprise that there are non-graphic m/m scenes ahead; for the spoiler-inclined, this is up through approximately mid-Season Two. Consider yourselves warned.
    Author's Notes: This one is for Brenda, who waited patiently and supplied many a lovely Buffyfic while I kick-started my Muse. Here's to ya, babe!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,780
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,003