Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
900
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
22
Hits:
1,853

Hidden Feelings

Summary:

Sasuke and Naruto were finally together! But Sakura is trying everything she can think of to tear them apart. Will their relationship survive the pink haired girl's evil plan? Read and find out!

Work Text:

Naruto's thought in Italics. Like so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun was starting to set. You could see the mixture of yellow, pink, and orange over the horizon. Team 7 had just finished another trivial mIssion. They merely had to retrieve some old lady's cat from a tree and do some chores around her house. The mission had been a far distance from the village so they had to camp out for the night before returning to Konoha. Kakashi had just arrived a few moments ago. Making some excuse about there being traffic, conventiently missing the whole mission. Sakura and Naruto had started yelling at him as usual while Sasuke stood to the side with a bored expression on his face. Naruto glanced over at him and noticed something different about the look on the Uchiha's face. Behind his usual bored expression was a hint on pain in his eyes. Naruto decided to ignore it, figuring that it was just his imagination. Later on at night Naruto awoke in the tent he and his other two teamates were sharing to realize that Sasuke was missing from the space beside him. Naruto carefully got up, trying not to wake Saukra, and looked outside to find Sasuke sitting in the grass gazing up at the stars. Sasuke turned and looked at Naruto as he sensed him coming in his direction. Naruto smiled at Sasuke with that smile he usually showed Sakura.

"What's up, Sasuke?" Naruto asked as he sat next to Sasuke while grinning.

Sasuke remained silent, not looking away from the sky. There it was again. That look of pain Naruto saw earlier in Sasuke's eyes. His curiousity got that better of him and he finally asked "Is there something wrong Sasuke? You've been acting strange today. Well, stranger than usual."

"Nothing's wrong, dobe." Sasuke replied, still not taking his eyes away from the apparently very interesting sky.

"You don't have to call me that! I was just concerned about you!" Naruto yelled with his finger pointing at Sasuke's face.

"Why would YOU be concerned about ME?" Sasuke asked quietly. Finally tearing his eyes away from the sky to look at a now blushing Naruto.

"C-cuz i l-love you..." Naruto stuttered as he played with his fingers. A habit he picked up from Hinata.

Sasuke just sat there and stared at him. A blush starting to form on his face as well. He wasn't sure how to respond. Naruto was figetting. Starting to become uncomfortable from the silence.

Why did i say that to him??? I doubt that now was the right time to confess that. Naruto was just about to leave before Sasuke started to speak.

"Are you sure that you're not confusing me with Sakura?"

"I never really liked Sakura. I always thought that she was kinda annoying." Naruto stated, looking back at the tent to make sure Sakura was still sleeping.

"The why do you flirt with her everyday?" Sasuke asked, refusing to take his eyes off the blonde.Trying to figure out if any of this was real or if he was imagining it.

"I just wanted to make sure that you never found out how i...how i really felt about you." Why am i telling him all this?

"I..." Thats all Sasuke could say. He didn't know how to react to any of this. Is he shocked, is he happy? ...Is he relieved? Relieved that Naruto felt that way about him too? The poor Uchiha couldn't think straight. His head was spinning.

Naruto was trying to figure out what Sasuke was thinking. He could see so many emotions in the boy's black eyes. Naruto was starting to feel like he shouldn't of said anything at all.

This was a mistake. I should've kept my big mouth shut.

Naruto stood up and started to walk away. Sasuke quickly got up, grabbed Naruto by his shoulders, and pushed him up against a near by tree.

"Sasuke? What're you-" Naruto didn't get to finish his sentence before he felt soft lips touch his own.

Oh my....SASUKE'S KISSING ME!!

Naruto kissed him back and melted into his arms. Sasuke pulled away after a few seconds and looked into Naruto's blue eyes.

"I love you too, Naruto." Sasuke said threw a smirk.

Naruto smiled at Sasuke and leaned forward and kissed him again. This time it was a much deeper kiss. But unknown to the two boys, there was two people watching them.

"See Sakura, i told you." Kakashi said while reading the newest volume of Icha Icha Paradise. Sakura just stood there behind the tree they were hiding behind. She was shocked, but at the same time, she was furious. What had that stupid blonde done to her Sasuke-kun?!?

"Kakashi-sensei, Naruto's using some kind of a jutsu, right?"

Kakashi sighed at the girl's stupidity. "No Sakura. Sasuke really loves Naruto. Nothing in the world could tear those two apart. It was inevitable." Kakashi walked away as Sakura continued to watch the two boys make out.

 "No Kakashi-sensei. You're wrong. Sasuke WILL be with me instead of that stupid Naruto. I'll make sure of it." Sakura said quietly to herself as her evil plan swam around in her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Chapter One. This is my first SasuNaru story and i'm not sure how it's gonna turn out. Please write a review and tell me what you think of it so far. Thanx! =)