Actions

Work Header

Ache and pain

Summary:

Peter was 11 and Nathan 23 when Nathan made Peter his concubin.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Chapter 1: Punishment The lanky eleven year old Peter Petrelli sat in front of the television in his room , looking at some reruns of the old General Hospital show . It was sunday and his parents were both away on business . They had convinced Peter's 23 year old big brother to baby sit Peter , something the law student Nathan wasn't happy about . He had never welcomed Peter in the family and had always treated him badly. Peter still loved and worshiped Nathan , but he was become aware and tense in the presence of Nathan . There had been something new In Nathan eyes the latest weeks the few times he had looked at Peter . Something hot and greedy that scared Peter. Peter was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the shadow closing in on him from behind until it was too late . A hard knock at his head knocked him out cold .When he woke up again he found himself naked on his bed and his wrists and legs were tied . His head ached and he was so afraid . He couldn't understand what was happening or why Nathan stood next to the bed , half naked with a crazy look in is eyes . - Hello , little slut , the older brother slurred , he was obvioulsy drunk. - Nathan ?Peter whispered but quited when his older brother moved and sonn sat with his legs on each side of Peter . His hard big dick pointed to Peter's shivering lips- - Suck me like the bitch you are , Nathan said and pushed forward . Peter had no choice but to open his mouth and take almost all the eight incher in his mouth . Then Nathan started thrusting in and out , moaning and groaning , calling Peter bad names. The boy's eyes filled with tears and they streamed down his pale face , why was Nathan doing this ? Wasn't it rape ? They were brothers and this was so wrong . Finally Nathan pulled out the sweet , wet mouth of his younger brother and moved down the thin shaking body. He pushed Peter's legs apart , exposing the pink little boy pussy between the round firm boys cheeks . Nathan grinned and dived forward , buring his toungue in the tight virgin cunt . Peter jumped and moaned in both pleasure and pain when his brother started licking him , rimming his convulsing anus .After a while Nathan stopped and moved a little again , then Peter felt a huge finger pushing against his tight hole and he knew what was going to happen , but he couldn't prevent it at all , for now Nathan was tying a soft rope round his mouth , gagging him so he wouldn't scream. Then the finger pushed inside Peter and the pain made him cry out behind the rope , but it was muffled so Nathan didn't care . He just kept thrusting his finger in and out of his brother and added more and more fingers until he had opened Peter so much that he pushed his entire fist inside the tight shivering hole . Peter cried in vain and terror and just knew that life would never be the same again.Nathan laid down over the tied naked boy , pressing his erection between Peter's thin long legs . His fist continued to widen the anal openening for a few more painfull minutes.  Eventually Nathan grew tired of fisting his little brother and pulled his hand out and replaced it with his hard cock. He pushed in hard with one long thrust and Peter screamed again behind his gag and then passed out . Nathan didn't care , he wanted to ride that sweet little ass , and empty his balls deep inside the pussy clenching around him every time he entered Peter's wet , hot tight boy cunt. It went on for hours , the rape on the uncounscious  eleven year old. Nathan just bred him over and over , never leaving the hot hole his dick had found a  new home inside . When Peter finally woke up again he found himself sitting in Nathan's lap , with the fat cock penetrating him over and over , it was like Nathan had become addicted to his butthole. Peter just let it happen , he was to weak to struggle against it , he knew that now .  Finally Nathan come again inside his slut's pussy and said it was time for them to rest.To be continued.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Hendra.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.