Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-02-06
Words:
2,231
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
9
Hits:
2,085

In the Deep

Summary:

Tyler Simmons, a very well known singer was on military under sea colony, which means a lot of fans were there too.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: under sea colony

Chapter Text

IN The DEEP
A story by:mary lumpkins

Chapter#1: under sea colony

Tyler Simmons, a very well known singer was on military under sea colony, which means a lot of fans were there too. Tyler walked down the halls mostly looking at her feet saying, "I am going to regret this big time dad."

her dad just smiled and kept walking.

her brother couldn't help but laugh "ha, I told you that she was going to chicken out on this dad, I told you."

"Kodey leave you sister alone." captain simmons said in a disgusted voice.

they went further down the hall and all of a sudden a bunch of kids started yelling.

Tyler ran down the hall opened her room that she was supposed to be in for the week they were going to be there and locked the door. she laid down on the bed and said to her self "I can't live like this, I am going to quit my singing job and stick with my dad."

Tyler soon fell asleep and her father had to go to his meeting.

"Captain Simmons, we are assigning you to the Alderan sub." general Hanson said.

"Sir, will my family be able to come along with me?" Captain Simmons asked.

"Of course Nick why wouldn't I let Tyler come along. and your son was assigned to the Alderan as well." Hanson replied.

"Thank you SIR." Captain Simmons said gladly.

Later Captain Simmons was walking down the halls when his son came up. "Hey dad, any thing important happen while you were in the meeting?" Kodey said sarcastically.

"Kodey have you seen your sister?" Captain simmons said changing the subject.

Kodey laughed and said "yeah, she is in her room asleep."

Captain simmons walked further down the hall and stopped at tyler's door and knocked on the door. "Tyler, sweetheart, you in there?"

Tyler opened the door and said "Yeah dad, what is it?"

Captain simmons smiled and said "Just checking up on you, how ya feeling?"

Tyler looked at her father and said "To tell you the truth, I feel horrible."

Captain simmons and Kodey went into the room and shut the door. Later that afternoon Captain simmons and both of his kids were walking down the hall when a group of officers from a different government came in shooting. bullets went every where. Tyler didn't have enough time to duck out of the way when one of the bullets hit her left shoulder.

"TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kodey screamed.

tyler fell and laid unconscious on the floor.

Kodey ran over to her and started to cry as he said "Tyler, Tyler,you can't die on us, not now."

captain simmons was trying to cover for Kodey while he got Tyler out of the range of the shooters. while Kodey was running with his sister in his arms, he was shot in the leg. he got up and kept going though. Kodey ran as fast as he could trying to get his sister out of the colony. he stopped at the docking bay and looked for his mini sub so he could leave her there and go back for his dad. he ran over to the controls and opened the door when about 6 people showed up and one man said "could we come with you please we have three kids with us and we need to get out."

kodey looked at his sister and said. "Okay just watch my sister for me."

the man agreed and stayed with her.

kodey ran down the hall where his dad was but he was too late, he saw his father fall from a gun shot and not get up. Kodey had tears in his eyes as he ran back to the docking bay, by the time he got there two more people had got on the mini sub. Kodey sealed the doors and drove the sub away. he regretted leaving his father but he had no choice, if he had died in there his sister would have no one left to take care of her.

END PART 1