Actions

Work Header

And A Little Child Shall Lead Them

Summary:

What if John, Dean and Sam Winchester were John, Dean and Sam Singer? What if Mary was not the boy’s mother but just a friend? And many more What ifs that will be presented in this story. This is a world where hunters and male pregnancies are not unheard of but only spoken about in whispers.

Work Text:

 

 

Teaser

The maelstrom threatened to bring down the house around them.

“Johnny!” Bobby shouted even as Sam and Dean yelled, “Mom!”

Not for the first time, John was hurled against the far wall and then he crumpled to the floor.

“Stop it! You’re killing them!” Bobby screamed from where he was pinned to the wall but the demon laughed and said,

“Now why would I want to kill them, when it’s so much more fun to play with them?”

Hearing a moan, the three men and the demon looked to where John lies curled into a tight ball.

“My baby,” he whispers, “please don’t hurt my baby.”

The demon seems to consider and then he approaches John,

“Yes… it would be a shame to kill the parasite especially since the boss is so interested in it.” He kneels next to John and curling a finger under the chin lifts the head almost tenderly. “Perhaps we can work something out?” He grins and with a flick of his hand straightens John so that he is lying on his back.

“I can be as good to you as that old man.” He smirks and John whimpers, “Hell… I can even be him if you want.” And they watch as the demon shifts until he is the exact duplicate of Bobby. Once this is complete the demon leans and whispers to John, “is not like you’re exactly hard on the eyes.”

“Damn you, leave him alone.” Bobby is ranting struggling at the invisible bonds as Dean and Sam, just as helpless as their dad, add their own curses. This only causes the spirit to chuckle.

“Poor Bobby.” He says warmly, “Are you angry that I’m touching him or,” and the thing turns bottomless black eyes on the man, “that it’s your fault that he’s here.”

More to come….