Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    September 2002 - R - Mention of Rape. Bad Language -
    Pairings - Remy/Bobby, Remy/Logan
    Main Characters - Remy, Logan, Bobby, Jean, Scott, Cosair.
    Remy's repressed memories of his childhood are triggered, flooding into his mind. Coming to terms with the memories brings him a family he has always wanted and nightmares he would rather forget. Everyone has to have the third Summers brother story, here is mine, with a twist.
    Archive: Sure, just email a link to where
    Disclaimer: The characters in this fanfiction are copyrights of Marvel Comics. I make no profit from these writings.
    Warnings: This story is AU, based on Comicverse. Slash, nothing graphic. Talk of Non-con sex (rape) and abuse to a minor.
    Author's Note: If the Letters Look Like This that means the characters are thinking it....not telepathy, just to themselves.
    If the ~Letters are in Squiggles~ it is Telepathy. As usual, I went easy on the accents. And I am not a professional writer and my english grammar sucks, so bare with me. Enjoy the story, not the grammar. ^_^

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    29,838
    Chapters:
    11/11
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    36
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    7,326